PDA

View Full Version : UK Spyders

Questions
10-16-2014, 11:18 AM
I heard though the grapevine that a true laser track alignment system is on the way to London right now!!! From what i was told GS Jet Tech in south woodford, london is going to be getting the system. Finally spyder riders in the UK can have their bikes properly aligned!!!! :pray::clap:

Colin
10-16-2014, 06:14 PM
My Dealer here in New Zealand has it, and I cant believe the difference it has made to my ride.
Hopefully it is up and running for you soon.

Chupaca
10-16-2014, 06:26 PM
it will be nice and he will be busy. Good luck with that..!! :2thumbs: :clap:

loisk
10-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Hi, you won't believe the difference after a laser alignment! My RS was a different and much better beast... By the way, a dealer in Oz blithely told me (a lady - therefore gullible??) that laser alignment for spyders "does not exist" and laser alignments are "only for four wheel drives" !@@! Kudos to your dealer for knowing his stuff and serving his/her riders.

Colin
10-16-2014, 06:46 PM
Hi, you won't believe the difference after a laser alignment! My RS was a different and much better beast... By the way, a dealer in Oz blithely told me (a lady - therefore gullible??) that laser alignment for spyders "does not exist" and laser alignments are "only for four wheel drives" !@@! Kudos to your dealer for knowing his stuff and serving his/her riders.

Was yours done by Fagan?

You could advise your dealer that the BRP Training Centre in Sydney has a Laser Alignment System