PDA

View Full Version : Garmin Zumo 660 Software disappeared

Bill Davis
10-14-2014, 05:40 AM
Has anyone had the message "System Software Missing" pop up on their Garmin?
It was working just fine last month and this month nothing on the screen except
the above message. Is there a fix other than using it as a paperweight?

SAR41
10-14-2014, 07:24 AM
I have used garmin Tech support several times over the years and they are always real helpfull. I know that on some units there is a reset by holding your figer in one of the corners while you turn it on. I just don't remember which corner. Hope this helps.

machead
10-14-2014, 07:58 AM
I have used garmin Tech support several times over the years and they are always real helpfull. I know that on some units there is a reset by holding your figer in one of the corners while you turn it on. I just don't remember which corner. Hope this helps.

On the Zumo 660, bottom right corner of the screen.

Bill Davis
10-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Great suggestion. Garmin was easy to contact and they sent me an email on the stepsrequired to fix the problem. Nice working with a company that has great customer service.

robmorg
10-14-2014, 05:36 PM
Great suggestion. Garmin was easy to contact and they sent me an email on the steps required to fix the problem. Nice working with a company that has great customer service.It's rare to find a company as large as Garmin that has customer service as easy to work with as theirs. Between cars, and other vehicles, and gifts, I must of bought over 30 of their units over the years. Their customer service is one of the reasons I keep buying from them.

Glad you got your problem resolved so quickly.