PDA

View Full Version : F-3 DEMO RIDES, @ Seminole Power Sports, Sanford, Florida

MouthPiece
10-13-2014, 10:04 AM
For those of you who might not make Biketoberfest or will make it, but won't get a chance to avail yourself of the F-3 demo rides, then you're still in luck. Seminole Power Sports, 1200 Rinehart Rd., Sanford, Florida 32771, (407) 322-3253, in conjunction with BRP is sponsoring demo rides on Thursday, October 23rd.
Any of y'all in the Central Florida Area that might be interested, then come on down. The dealership is "spittin distance" from I-4 in Sanford.

Chris

MouthPiece
10-20-2014, 10:47 AM
I brought this back up top just as a reminder that there will be demo rides for the F-3 at Seminole Power Sports in Sanford, Florida. You can register for this online at the BRP website. In fact I suggest that you do to save yourself a lot of time.

I sat on this machine at Biketoberfest in Daytona at Lamont's stand. Wow!!!! is all I can say. This thing is "saweeeeet". It's "beefy" and has the capabilities of "adding on" to accomodate a passenger and other mods.

Do yourself a favor as I'm going to and take a demo ride on this new addition to the spyder family. I honestly think you won't regret it.

Chris