PDA

View Full Version : First Farkle

LEEB
10-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Well, I installed the first Farkle on our 2014 RT-S. We added a set of Corbin Arm Rests. They look great. I hope they increase the comfort of my wife as we ride down the roadways!!! Question is, What to add next?

ARtraveler
10-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Now--your in trouble. Resistance is futile. :roflblack:

PW2013STL
10-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Well, I installed the first Farkle on our 2014 RT-S. We added a set of Corbin Arm Rests. They look great. I hope they increase the comfort of my wife as we ride down the roadways!!! Question is, What to add next?

My problem
So many options and so little money:banghead:

Sounds like the farkle bug has hit :shocked:

Bob Denman
10-08-2014, 05:25 PM
:congrats: Now that you've been bitten...
Perhaps some extra brakelights for the back of the bike?
Or how about turning those side relfectors, into something much more noticeable?? :D

PrairieSpyder
10-08-2014, 06:19 PM
This is how it starts! You can't farkle just once!!

I concentrate on items to make my Spyder safer and more comfortable first. Then go for the flash.

LEEB
10-08-2014, 06:21 PM
:congrats: Now that you've been bitten...
Perhaps some extra brakelights for the back of the bike?
Or how about turning those side relfectors, into something much more noticeable?? :D

I like your thought process Bob! I am considering some brake lights. Safety begins with being seen.

robtdonna
10-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Let the farkling begin !:yes:

Chupaca
10-08-2014, 06:45 PM
you have opened the flood gates....run..!!! :roflblack: acutally there is no escape...:banghead:

Zoup2nuts
10-08-2014, 07:41 PM
...hi,

Welcome to "Farkle-land"..I recently (last month) bought a nearly new '10 RS that had been highly modified by the original owner (an ex-engineer). He added bar risers, Ron's swaybar, different shocks, custom pegs/floorboards, a rear-mount and Givi Top-bag, comfort seat, front brakes, highway pegs, K&N filters, Air-management system, Custom armrests/backrest, Mirror extensions, and neat led amp-meter. I'm sure I'm leaving something out, as I'm afraid he passed on and I'm still finding things he did. Since buying it, I've added Can-am Bags, dual 2-Brothers Carbon fiber Exhaust (needed custom brackets to clear bags), They're very loud, got some P1-x power tips, and they made it too quiet, so have a set of P1-h coming (starting to sound like Goldilocks?), but am getting used to the rumble of the 2-Bros and not sure I'll use them. Judy can hear me coming up the pass for 5-minutes before I arrive, and that's with the doors of the cabin closed. Wouldn't be too good for sneaking home after being out late, tho. I know there's still more that I'll come up with, but I'm enjoying setting this thing up way more than any bike I've owned in the past. Good luck with holding yourself back..Bob from Cascade, CO.

GloryRyders
10-09-2014, 06:45 AM
This is only the beginning :gaah:.................:agree: with the added lights for safety but their is also sway bars for handling, backrests for driver comfort, air wings and vented windshields to control air flow. etc, etc, etc.:roflblack: We still find things to add on our 2011 RT Ltd. after 3 years of ryding!

Bob Denman
10-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Farkleosis...

There's only two known cures:
Bankruptcy
Death, at the hands of an enraged Spouse

:shocked::yikes::shocked: