PDA

View Full Version : It's In the Barn!

JayBros
10-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Rode 90 or so miles home yesterday on my new Cognac 2014 RT-S SE6. What a great machine! OEM accessories include Tri-Axis handlebars, Comfort Seat, Bluetooth Dongle, Frunk 12V outlet and laser alignment. Dealer installed a BajaRon sway bar and link kit that Ron shipped directly to them and also threw in a wired up battery tender. Got my SpyderPops KOTT Grilles installed today; still to go, the Missing Belt Guard and Bump Skid. Need to find good wrench to hold that rearward nut on the OEM outer belt guard.

I wish to extend my thanks to the SpyderLovers who rendered personal experience on my requirement for a tall guy seat and to the many other members whose collective comments helped me learn as much as I could about the new RT-S. Without your input I'd be substantially behind the power curve as a new owner. Three months of lurking were very well worth the time.

No pics yet -- Cognac is Cognac!

Purple Guy
10-05-2014, 08:34 PM
:congrats: and welcome to the Cognac Club!

Cognac up... :cheers: ...Drink!

stormtrooper
10-05-2014, 09:35 PM
:congrats: on your new toy :yes:

Chupaca
10-05-2014, 10:35 PM
fine machine you have in the barn now. Glad you were able to see the positive side of this site and it helped you reach this point. Your well on your way to fun, smiles and miles...enjoy and be safe..!! :2thumbs:

PW2013STL
10-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Welcome to the world of the 14's
:cheers: to your new adventures and many miles of smiles :ohyea:

Roadster Renovations
10-06-2014, 12:04 AM
:congrats: And it will just get better and better!!

ARtraveler
10-06-2014, 12:08 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new ride. You are going to like it a lot. Very good choices on farkles also. :yes:

Dubld
10-06-2014, 12:41 AM
:congrats: :welcome: Nice color choice! :2thumbs:

GloryRyders
10-06-2014, 04:32 AM
:congrats:................more farkles please!:roflblack:

Bob Denman
10-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Purple Guy said it best...
"Cognac up... :cheers: ...Drink!" :thumbup:

Welcome to "Club 1330"!

blacklightning
10-06-2014, 08:02 AM
Rode 90 or so miles home yesterday on my new Cognac 2014 RT-S SE6. What a great machine! OEM accessories include Tri-Axis handlebars, Comfort Seat, Bluetooth Dongle, Frunk 12V outlet and laser alignment. Dealer installed a BajaRon sway bar and link kit that Ron shipped directly to them and also threw in a wired up battery tender. Got my SpyderPops KOTT Grilles installed today; still to go, the Missing Belt Guard and Bump Skid. Need to find good wrench to hold that rearward nut on the OEM outer belt guard.

I wish to extend my thanks to the SpyderLovers who rendered personal experience on my requirement for a tall guy seat and to the many other members whose collective comments helped me learn as much as I could about the new RT-S. Without your input I'd be substantially behind the power curve as a new owner. Three months of lurking were very well worth the time.

No pics yet -- Cognac is Cognac!
Congrats! I took delivery of my Timeless Black RT this past saturday and have logged in a total of over 700 miles so far. Being a tall guy myself, I need to look into some of your add ons. I think the Comfort seat may be my first purchase.

Dragonrider
10-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Congrats! I took delivery of my Timeless Black RT this past saturday and have logged in a total of over 700 miles so far. Being a tall guy myself, I need to look into some of your add ons. I think the Comfort seat may be my first purchase.

If you have the RT, consider Seal Floorboards. With those, I have no need of a different seat, and my SO isn't cheated out of her space...

blacklightning
10-06-2014, 11:44 AM
If you have the RT, consider Seal Floorboards. With those, I have no need of a different seat, and my SO isn't cheated out of her space...
Thanks, but will they work with the SM model? I love floorboards (i installed them on my M109), but not sure if it will work with the shifter.

Woodsrider
10-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Another NC Cognac! Welcome!! I work in the RTP area, maybe we can get the Raleigh/Durham Spyders together for a coffee sometime soon.

Spacetrucker
10-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Yes johns boards will fit on the m-6 give him a call.

Buggy
10-11-2014, 09:28 PM
:congrats:

mtdoragary
10-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Welcome to the community of cognac tripod triples!

LLSailor
10-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Gotta quit reading these posts...

mikes351
10-14-2014, 05:26 AM
Lots of great ideas causes lots of I wants! Keep up the good work folks!

Michael and Debbie

Gotta quit reading these posts...