PDA

View Full Version : Hey ALL Of You SpyderQuesters!

Bob Denman
10-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Just a quick note to let all of you know that we'll be back in September 2015 in the same GREAT location!
Plans are being made right now, to insure that this next one, will be the best one yet! :2thumbs:
So stay tuned; for more details... :D

vided
10-05-2014, 05:24 PM
The Lake George area is perfect. :clap::clap:

Bob Denman
10-05-2014, 05:29 PM
:D We're sure not going to disagree with you! :thumbup:
The folks that put this all together, are about 117% committed to making sure that EVERY aspect of the event is improved from last year's effort.
NOT to say; that last year was a bust! :D
They want to see a better event; each time out, for you guys! :2thumbs:

new2spyder
10-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Great news!! When will the dates be announced? :clap:

Deanna777
10-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Bob: Will next years Spyderquest be at the Great Escape Lodge?

Also, Will the" Great Escape Lodge" be a host Hotel?

Will there be more vendors?

Will be more rides/ different rides next year?

I will put for time off @ work some time this month for next years Spyderquest. WoHoo
Deanna

Bob Denman
10-05-2014, 05:48 PM
:D Not just yet... :D
There's a lot of planning to take care of first... :shocked:

Dan McNally
10-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Great! I may go up a little early this year, so I can get around to visit friends and relatives in the area (which I spent most of my time doing, this year) and have more time to participate in Spyder Quest activities. Lake George is an awesome venue for this . . .

Deanna777
10-05-2014, 05:54 PM
:D We're sure not going to disagree with you! :thumbup:
The folks that put this all together, are about 117% committed to making sure that EVERY aspect of the event is improved from last year's effort.
NOT to say; that last year was a bust! :D
They want to see a better event; each time out, for you guys! :2thumbs::clap::clap::clap::yes::yes::yes::yes: I can wait until next year. Only 11 months and counting until Spyderquest. I would like to Say "Thank You to the Spyderquest group. Deanna

bmccaffrey
10-05-2014, 06:20 PM

Also, Will the" Great Escape Lodge" be a host Hotel?

Will there be more vendors?

Will be more rides/ different rides next year?

I will put for time off @ work some time this month for next years Spyderquest. WoHoo
Deanna

Like your thoughts
Some shorter rides
More vendors. If can't get enough sponsor vendors open it up to other vendors for a fee, like Americade
Allow people not registered in to shop vendors. Can only benifit them
JMO

Deanna777
10-05-2014, 06:21 PM
There's a lot of planning to take care of first... :shocked:Keep us posted! Deanna

snics
10-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Where do i sign up.
Had a great time and cant wait for next years SpyderQuest.

GEL is such a great venue, i hope it will be at the same host hotel.

See you there.

Deanna777
10-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Like your thoughts
Some shorter rides
More vendors. If can't get enough sponsor vendors open it up to other vendors for a fee, like Americade
JMOWe will have to wait and see. Deanna

new2spyder
10-05-2014, 06:32 PM
There's a lot of planning to take care of first... :shocked:

Okay, thank you! I had such a great time this year I am wanting to make sure to take the time off for 2015.

I'm sure you will keep us posted as more details develop, all of the work that goes into such a great event is much appreciated! :bowdown:

BikerDoc
10-05-2014, 06:35 PM
All the great feedback I got from friends who attended this year tell me the likelihood for more vendors and more attendees is good.....

spydaman60
10-05-2014, 06:41 PM
All the great feedback I got from friends who attended this year tell me the likelihood for more vendors and more attendees is good.....you just might have to take a trip up and check it out for yourself!!!:roflblack::roflblack:nojoke

bruiser
10-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Kris is planning more songs for the Karaoke night.

eagleeye299
10-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Things will only get better and better!:yes::yes::yes:
The best is yet to come!

Deanna777
10-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Things will only get better and better!:yes::yes::yes:
The best is yet to come!:agree: Deanna

robmorg
10-05-2014, 06:55 PM
...Will there be more vendors?
Deanna
I hope so. Vendors are important. It shouldn't be hard to find more venders as SpyderQuest seems to be the only event on the East Coast that has vendors at all. And there are LOTS of Spyder owners here in the East that have cash to spend. http://www.robmorgan.net/img-sm/free-random-smileys-214.gif

I would like to see more vendors AND the website vender list should be kept up to date at all times as vendors commit. This year the vendor list was not complete, and while I was waiting for the list to fill in, the registration period expired and no more registrations were accepted. So I guess I learned my lesson. :( I'll be registering earlier for the next one. But more vendors, and a "real time" vendor list are important to participants and vendors, IMHO, because that will attract more folks who want to do business with the vendors that attend.

Deanna777
10-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Like your thoughts
Some shorter rides
JMOWill we have the "Boat Cruise/Dinner again next year?

Will SpyderTV be there next year @ Spyderquest?

Hope for Good Weather for next years Spyderquest. ( as the saying goes " What 5 minutes the weather will change") Deanna

Deanna777
10-05-2014, 07:05 PM
I hope so. Vendors are important. It shouldn't be hard to find more venders as SpyderQuest seems to be the only event on the East Coast that has vendors at all. And there are LOTS of Spyder owners here in the East that have cash to spend. http://www.robmorgan.net/img-sm/free-random-smileys-214.gif

I would like to see more vendors AND the website vender list should be kept up to date at all times as vendors commit. This year the vendor list was not complete, and while I was waiting for the list to fill in, the registration period expired and no more registrations were accepted. So I guess I learned my lesson. :( I'll be registering earlier for the next one. But more vendors, and a "real time" vendor list are important to participants and vendors, IMHO, because that will attract more folks who want to do business with the vendors that attend.As randy (Artfun) said @ last years Spyderquest" Support the vendors" they make a living like everyone else does. Deanna

Deanna777
10-05-2014, 07:10 PM
I think that Spyderquest is the only New England spyder event up here in the New England States. Deanna

Raknid
10-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Great to hear. I hope the timing works for us next year. Lake George is a great host location.

bmccaffrey
10-05-2014, 07:43 PM
All the great feedback I got from friends who attended this year tell me the likelihood for more vendors and more attendees is good.....

Doc u bring it with new F3 i'll sign up now and meet u half way whatever i may have at the time?????????

bmccaffrey
10-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Will we have the "Boat Cruise/Dinner again next year?

Will SpyderTV be there next year @ Spyderquest?

Hope for Good Weather for next years Spyderquest. ( as the saying goes " What 5 minutes the weather will change") Deanna

This year i had a lot of work done.
Sway bar, laser alignment, heim links. Had a blast.
But to speakk for my wife and most women no clothes. BORING!!!!
Should consider it as a whole. Not just riders. I as well as everyone else can ride anytime.
NOT much representation there for spyder clothing.
Need to look at everyones needs as a whole. That is what good business is about.

Sorry if anyone is offended. But we need to look at the whole picture and not as just riders.

PLEASE be open minded:D

bscrive
10-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Well, we can't wait until next year. Deb and I had a great time last two years and this year the GEL was fantastic. Don't know how they will make it better but I am sure that they will. As soon as they announce it, Deb and I will be booking. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bob, will you be there next year?

mindman
10-05-2014, 10:11 PM
This is great news! I'm thrilled that that the NY group is willing to do this again. It's a fantastic event that I wouldn't miss for anything. I'm looking forward to my 3rd Spyderquest T-shirt!
Now all I have to do is make sure I see the news on time to get into the host hotel. The rooms go so fast it's like winning the lottery to get one!

Chupaca
10-05-2014, 10:20 PM
but of course it has to be better..!! Each time you learn what was lacking and you fix it. It's a growing leaps and bounds just hope I can make it to one...:2thumbs:

Bob Denman
10-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Bob, will you be there next year?
As I mentioned; there's TONS of work to do between now and then...
And...
There's this little party out in Missouri first :thumbup:; perhaps we should let them take care of their announcements, before we start hoggin' all of the space in here... :D

Truth is... until we have the dates "cast in stone"... :dontknow:

But I sure HOPE so!

ThreeWheels
10-06-2014, 08:18 AM
As I mentioned; there's TONS of work to do between now and then...
And...
There's this little party out in Missouri first :thumbup:; perhaps we should let them take care of their announcements, before we start hoggin' all of the space in here... :D

Truth is... until we have the dates "cast in stone"... :dontknow:

But I sure HOPE so!
Eagerly waiting for dates. Comfort Suites was very nice as well.

spydaman60
10-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Eagerly waiting for dates. Comfort Suites was very nice as well.glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the comfort suites as well. we are working on the dates, as bob said, but until we can jell all dates and venue availabilities together, we won't release a date or host hotels information. a successful meeting was had yesterday with the hardcore 13 committee members being there. as i mentioned before, we really could use some other volunteers to help out, in the event this party continues to grow!! please feel free to pm me if you have some time on your hands,and would like to be a part of the spyderquest team!! (by the way, we manage to do some great stuff aside from spyderquest too, like major ride weekends, snowmobile trips etc., as a group)

Bob Denman
10-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Don't forget to tell him about the "pizza and wing" parties... :D

rnet
10-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Don't forget to tell him about the "pizza and wing" parties... :DShiiiiiish Bob, those are meetings.

Spyder ri
10-06-2014, 05:24 PM
I'll be back for sure.

Bob Denman
10-06-2014, 05:24 PM
"Shiiiiiish Bob, those are meetings."

:shocked: They are?? :D

Deanna777
10-06-2014, 05:56 PM
This year i had a lot of work done.
Sway bar, laser alignment, heim links. Had a blast.
But to speakk for my wife and most women no clothes. BORING!!!!
Should consider it as a whole. Not just riders. I as well as everyone else can ride anytime.
NOT much representation there for spyder clothing.
Need to look at everyones needs as a whole. That is what good business is about.

Sorry if anyone is offended. But we need to look at the whole picture and not as just riders.

PLEASE be open minded:DThis is a thought, I think that BRP should be there, and sell some clothing. Or any other vendors that sell Spyder Clothing. ( BRP was @ Spyderfest in Springfield, MO this year) I agree with you about "What Good Business is about". This is my 2cents worth. Deanna

Bob Denman
10-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Hi Dee!
These are exactly the sort of issues and suggestions, that are being reviewed right now; in an attempt to improve upon last year's show! :thumbup:

Deanna777
10-06-2014, 06:05 PM
I am going for sure next year. WOHOO GEL was an excellent place, a lot of things to do in 1 place. The rooms were very nice. Deanna

Dan McNally
10-06-2014, 06:12 PM
I, too, really liked the Comfort Suites. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was very comfortable . . . I'm looking forward to next year, eagerly!

Deanna777
10-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Hi Dee!
These are exactly the sort of issues and suggestions, that are being reviewed right now; in an attempt to improve upon last year's show! :thumbup:HI Bob: Thanks for the update. If I think of any other suggestions, I will post on this thread or pm you. Is that ok with you? Deanna

bmccaffrey
10-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Has anyone on the commitee been to spyderfest and check there program out:dontknow:

I think Lamont should flip the bill and pay for 2 members of the commitee To view spyderfest to help with spyderquest:yes: What yous think:thumbup:

I have never been to spyderfest but am thinking of going next year via spyderquest and see the diiference:dontknow:.

Just trying to be open mined and could use a change of scenery:doorag:

spydaman60
10-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Has anyone on the commitee been to spyderfest and check there program out:dontknow:

I think Lamont should flip the bill and pay for 2 members of the commitee To view spyderfest to help with spyderquest:yes: What yous think:thumbup:

I have never been to spyderfest but am thinking of going next year via spyderquest and see the diiference:dontknow:.

Just trying to be open mined and could use a change of scenery:doorag:spyderfest is all about vendors and spyderquest is all about the rides! two totally different beasts. not to say that we wouldn't like more vendors, we'd love them. for financial reasons, vendors get more punch for their buck in the center of the country than in a little quadrant like the northeast. we have tried to get their attention by offering free vendor space, and have invited all to attend. this year we had eight vendors, which was an improvement over the first spyderquest. we will continue to invite as many vendors as we can, but your help by buying from them and scheduling appointments with them before the event will help us. talk it up and the more the merrier when it comes to vendors!! :thumbup: ps. when I retire, spyderfest is on my bucket list!!

Kwalsh
10-06-2014, 08:04 PM
glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the comfort suites as well. we are working on the dates, as bob said, but until we can jell all dates and venue availabilities together, we won't release a date or host hotels information. a successful meeting was had yesterday with the hardcore 13 committee members being there. as i mentioned before, we really could use some other volunteers to help out, in the event this party continues to grow!! please feel free to pm me if you have some time on your hands,and would like to be a part of the spyderquest team!! (by the way, we manage to do some great stuff aside from spyderquest too, like major ride weekends, snowmobile trips etc., as a group)
I am new to the spyder world but would love to get involved with a rally, I live about 45 miles south of lake George and camp about 15 miles away . What can I do to help? Seems like a blast

bmccaffrey
10-06-2014, 08:58 PM
spyderfest is all about vendors and spyderquest is all about the rides! two totally different beasts. not to say that we wouldn't like more vendors, we'd love them. for financial reasons, vendors get more punch for their buck in the center of the country than in a little quadrant like the northeast. we have tried to get their attention by offering free vendor space, and have invited all to attend. this year we had eight vendors, which was an improvement over the first spyderquest. we will continue to invite as many vendors as we can, but your help by buying from them and scheduling appointments with them before the event will help us. talk it up and the more the merrier when it comes to vendors!! :thumbup: ps. when I retire, spyderfest is on my bucket list!!

I agree. Sponsors free outsiders fee. I listen . That is what i get paid to do.I'M LISTEN to people at spyderquest going to Walmart down the road and buying spyderman replica for $3.00 quote.
Need to have more people to represnt the spyders . KEEP IT THERE.

The only thing you have to do is listen. It is not about what you want. It is a group.
GOD GAVE U EARS TO LISTEN. USE THEM.

PLEASE YOU CAN LOSE IT FASTER THEN U GET IT!!!!!!!

eagleeye299
10-07-2014, 06:44 AM
We would all love to see more vendors at next years event. However we can't make vendors come, we can only offer them the space. For the vendors it's an economic decision. As the event grows it will make more economic sense for more vendors to attend. If there is a particular vendor anyone wants to see there, you can call or email them and ask if they are going next year. Let them know that you want them there and will be looking to spend $ with them. The greater the demand for vendors the more will show.

Bob Denman
10-07-2014, 07:01 AM
SpyderFest, and SpyderQuest... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_12_12.gif

Two GREAT events; separated by a couple of letters, and about 1450 miles... :thumbup:
If you've been to both... :congrats:
If not... it's time to start planning! nojoke

spydaman60
10-07-2014, 04:00 PM
I agree. Sponsors free outsiders fee. I listen . That is what i get paid to do.I'M LISTEN to people at spyderquest going to Walmart down the road and buying spyderman replica for $3.00 quote.
Need to have more people to represnt the spyders . KEEP IT THERE.

The only thing you have to do is listen. It is not about what you want. It is a group.
GOD GAVE U EARS TO LISTEN. USE THEM.

PLEASE YOU CAN LOSE IT FASTER THEN U GET IT!!!!!!!pm sent!

Spyder ri
10-07-2014, 05:05 PM
I'm not really sure what you mean by all this, but that's cool. I like listening also.

Deanna777
10-07-2014, 06:14 PM
Don't forget to tell him about the "pizza and wing" parties... :DKnow we know what happens, you say they are meetings :roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Just picking on you bob. Deanna

Deanna777
10-07-2014, 06:42 PM

Just trying to be open mined and could use a change of scenery:doorag:I am not on Spyderquest committee, but I have been to Spyderfest.

In 2013 they had group rides, plus what I mentioned below.

2014 Spyderfest if people wanted to going riding on their own they could, they also had a place for the vendors,( which was inside) so we could get our spyders worked on ( or farkled).

Plus BRP was there, they had a tracker trailer?? and they sold clothing and accessories, and they had demo rides of the 14RT's, they had a very large movie screen, saw a movie, and a light show( spyders with lights) , light show, prizes for the people, Food, plus we stopped @ Pitbulls to visit and buy things. They also had 1 or 2 host hotels. 1 of the hotels they had farewell party. ( Friday night)

Mogang or Lamont, or Lenny I don't want to be stepping on your shoes. Deanna

FRKSHO
10-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Wow - I'm confused !!! :dontknow:

Spidergirl
10-07-2014, 07:14 PM
The minute we find out, we will be booking. I am sooooo excited this is being put on again. For me it is all about the people I meet.:yes::yes::yes:

robmorg
10-07-2014, 07:18 PM
I am not on Spyderquest committee, but I have been to Spyderfest.

In 2013 they had group rides, plus what I mentioned below.

2014 Spyderfest if people wanted to going riding on their own they could, they also had a place for the vendors,( which was inside) so we could get our spyders worked on ( or farkled).

Plus BRP was there, they had a tracker trailer?? and they sold clothing and accessories, and they had demo rides of the 14RT's, they had a very large movie screen, saw a movie, and a light show( spyders with lights) , light show, prizes for the people, Food, plus we stopped @ Pitbulls to visit and buy things. They also had 1 or 2 host hotels. 1 of the hotels they had farewell party. ( Friday night)

Mogang or Lamont, or Lenny I don't want to be stepping on your shoes. DeannaI agree with Deanna (even though she types so tiny)!!!! There is no reason BRP should NOT be there. It's just "down the road" for them - not half way across the country. There is no event in the Northeast or Central Atlantic region that BRP attends, as far as I know. Spyderquest would be perfect for them. Their presence would also attract other venders. There are also no other vender attended event in the NE or Central Atlantic that I know of.

But, that said, if you are going to attract BRP and additional venders, then you MUST open the event up for more than 200 registrants. I understand about the rides filling up. When the rides are full, they are full. That's a safety and manpower issue - no problem. But folks should still be able to come and enjoy other events, meet other Spyder owners, and shop with the venders.

Another thing that the committee might want to consider are workshops - sponsored and conducted by venders and local dealers. That will also attract additional owners for the venders. While some people go on rides, others will want to attend the workshops.

That's my 2 cents worth of advice. (Well, it may be more like 6 cents worth. Sorry.) ;)

FRKSHO
10-07-2014, 07:19 PM
The minute we find out, we will be booking. I am sooooo excited this is being put on again. For me it is all about the people I meet.:yes::yes::yes:

Thanks so much ! We worked really hard and it's nice to hear that people had fun and want to come back. :dg2:

eagleeye299
10-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Just to clear up a little confusion here. There was no limit on the number of people that could register, in fact we had 261 people. The on limit was up until when you could register, this was because of the lead time to get the T-Shirts made. You could come and go to the vendors that were there even if you were not registered. We are not stopping any vendor or manufacture from coming. We would like more to come. Again it's an economic decision on the vendors part.

Vossr
10-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Hiii,
Newer Spyder rider here, is that Lake George up in New York? Specific location, please?

Thanks

10-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Hiii,
Newer Spyder rider here, is that Lake George up in New York? Specific location, please?

Thanks
Lake George, New York. North of Albany along route 87.

BLUEKNIGHT911
10-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Hiii,

Thanks
:hun: :yikes:....:roflblack:...Do you need the Lat. and Long. or just the GPS co-ordinates or what................Lake George NY is pretty specific ..............your welcome , Mike :thumbup:

Roadster Renovations
10-07-2014, 10:56 PM
We just spent 2 days at Lake George last month on our New England trip. That is an awesome place!! Count us in!!

kawakii
10-07-2014, 11:49 PM
I'd be happy to volunteer to help. I live in NH but I'm great at organizing, could help contact vendors, etc...

We will definitely be back next year - this time with our Spyder and Indian Scout. We have decided to keep our Spyder one more season then make a change to another Spyder, Harley Trike, slingshot, ...or ?

We had a great time even without our Spyder - great people and a lot of fun.

Nicole & Jake

Bob Denman
10-08-2014, 06:47 AM
Thanks Nicole! :clap: :thumbup:
You might want to "Officially" PM rnet about this...
And since organizing our Group is akin to herding cats at night in a driving rain; thanks! We NEED you! :shocked:

Raknid
10-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Hiii,

Thanks

Welcome! See you are new to forum and from TX... so may not be familiar with the area. It is in NY and a great riding locale. Also home to Americade should you be familiar.

Roadster Renovations
10-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Hiii,

Thanks
This will help you find it!
http://www.mapquest.com/us/ny/lake-george

Deanna777
10-08-2014, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=Vossr;886413]Hiii,

Thanks[/QUOTin Lake George is in New York. Map quest Lake George New York. It is near Lake Placid( they have the Olympic ski /and bob sled center. They had the 1980 Olympics there. Deanna

Deanna777
10-08-2014, 06:12 PM
I agree with Deanna (even though she types so tiny)!!!! There is no reason BRP should NOT be there. It's just "down the road" for them - not half way across the country. There is no event in the Northeast or Central Atlantic region that BRP attends, as far as I know. Spyderquest would be perfect for them. Their presence would also attract other venders. There are also no other vender attended event in the NE or Central Atlantic that I know of.

But, that said, if you are going to attract BRP and additional venders, then you MUST open the event up for more than 200 registrants. I understand about the rides filling up. When the rides are full, they are full. That's a safety and manpower issue - no problem. But folks should still be able to come and enjoy other events, meet other Spyder owners, and shop with the venders.

Another thing that the committee might want to consider are workshops - sponsored and conducted by venders and local dealers. That will also attract additional owners for the venders. While some people go on rides, others will want to attend the workshops.

That's my 2 cents worth of advice. (Well, it may be more like 6 cents worth. Sorry.) ;)as I was typing the above I was using Font # 2. Sent pm . Deanna

spydaman60
10-08-2014, 06:21 PM
I'd be happy to volunteer to help. I live in NH but I'm great at organizing, could help contact vendors, etc...

We will definitely be back next year - this time with our Spyder and Indian Scout. We have decided to keep our Spyder one more season then make a change to another Spyder, Harley Trike, slingshot, ...or ?

We had a great time even without our Spyder - great people and a lot of fun.

Nicole & Jakeactually nicole, I will be doing the vendor/sponsor detail again this year for the third year in a row. pm me, please. I need all the help I can get!

Bob Denman
10-09-2014, 06:47 AM
:shocked: Nope... I'm NOT going to say it... :roflblack:

spydaman60
10-09-2014, 01:55 PM
:shocked: Nope... I'm NOT going to say it... :roflblack:i left you the opening-----!:popcorn:
:popcorn:

Bob Denman
10-09-2014, 02:13 PM
:D ...And I deferred.

I couldn't say that about you, anyway! :thumbup:

rnet
10-10-2014, 06:37 AM
Headed to Lake George this am. Some will know what this is all about. :ohyea:

Bob Denman
10-10-2014, 06:58 AM
:D Let us know what you learn; Good Luck!! :2thumbs:

bruisersbaby
10-15-2014, 09:29 PM
Yes, I'm actually on spyderlovers lol!! Bruiser normally keeps me informed on the "goings on", but I was just checking to see if the dates had been determined yet for Spyderquest. We are planning to attend again in 2015 and want to make sure we have our reservations confirmed.

Yo - anyone on the committee have any info to share?

rnet
10-15-2014, 09:40 PM
Yes, I'm actually on spyderlovers lol!! Bruiser normally keeps me informed on the "goings on", but I was just checking to see if the dates had been determined yet for Spyderquest. We are planning to attend again in 2015 and want to make sure we have our reservations confirmed.

Yo - anyone on the committee have any info to share?Soon, waiting for a few more details. Thanks Ron

bruiser
10-15-2014, 09:49 PM
Yeah, we'll probably be there. Staying at the Comfort Suites. But damn if I'm buying a new Spyder again. :mad:

oldguyinTX
10-16-2014, 08:46 AM
We (Val & Dwight) will definitely be back next year. Met lots of folks & made new friends. This was Val's first event & she loved it. Even riding in the rain on Saturday, she was game to go for it. Dinner cruise was great - AWESOME sunset. Food was lousy. I know that the committee is working on that (even they thought it was lousy). Maybe a seafood offering for those of us who are not carnivores? AND..wait for it...maybe the97036 will be back!!:yes::yes: Looking forward to SpyderQuest 2015!!:clap::thumbup:

WindInMyHair
10-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Shorter rides, please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bscrive
10-16-2014, 07:14 PM
We (Val & Dwight) will definitely be back next year. Met lots of folks & made new friends. This was Val's first event & she loved it. Even riding in the rain on Saturday, she was game to go for it. Dinner cruise was great - AWESOME sunset. Food was lousy. I know that the committee is working on that (even they thought it was lousy). Maybe a seafood offering for those of us who are not carnivores? AND..wait for it...maybe the97036 will be back!!:yes::yes: Looking forward to SpyderQuest 2015!!:clap::thumbup:

Us clowns will definitely be back Dwight.

ThreeWheels
10-16-2014, 07:29 PM

Maybe we can ride up together. I think Greg might go with us.

spydaman60
10-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Lake George again? Will the rides be the same , too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalksome will be the same, but there will always be choices, and new ones will pop up every year!!:2thumbs: our commitment to you is to be bigger and better every year!!! :thumbup::2thumbs::thumbup:

snics
10-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Any idea when dates and final location will be announced....

Bob Denman
10-26-2014, 08:45 PM
They'll be announced soon... Just need to nail down a few details first. :thumbup:

rnet
10-31-2014, 03:52 PM
Bob has the go ahead tomorrow at High Noon, on a new post. I guess everyone will be putting in for vacation time on Monday for the best Spyder event in the country.:yes::yes::yes:

Bob Denman
10-31-2014, 04:12 PM
:D Tick... Tick... Tick... :shocked:

rnet
10-31-2014, 04:17 PM
Another thing that I received a few day ago is a CD picture set of 5, that Grandme Ziggy made up of last years (2014) Spyderquest and if you filled out the address part of your form last year, will receive at no cost. That is about 2.5 hours of fun and you should be in the mail soon, thanks to grandma Ziggy. Another one of the reasons Spyderquest is the best, the people. :thumbup:

rnet
10-31-2014, 04:21 PM
Oh Bob, no pressure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpqAUtzWDuw

snics
10-31-2014, 05:13 PM
Bob has the go ahead tomorrow at High Noon, on a new post. I guess everyone will be putting in for vacation time on Monday for the best Spyder event in the country.:yes::yes::yes:

Tic Toc, Tic Toc :yes::yes::yes:

Bob Denman
10-31-2014, 05:26 PM
Oh Bob, no pressure.

No worries: I've got this! :2thumbs:

Deanna777
10-31-2014, 05:38 PM

I would like to see more vendors AND the website vender list should be kept up to date at all times as vendors commit. This year the vendor list was not complete, and while I was waiting for the list to fill in, the registration period expired and no more registrations were accepted. So I guess I learned my lesson. :( I'll be registering earlier for the next one. But more vendors, and a "real time" vendor list are important to participants and vendors, IMHO, because that will attract more folks who want to do business with the vendors that attend.When Mike and I go up riding, we only see 5 or 6 spyders, Where are the spyders owners in New England????? We go riding in New Hampshire. Deanna

oldguyinTX
10-31-2014, 08:16 PM
I'll be watching at noon tomorrow.:thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap:

Kwalsh
10-31-2014, 08:22 PM
Can't wait to see the dates so a new spyder Ryder can go!!!!

Cleg
10-31-2014, 08:53 PM
:ohyea::clap:We have been working to get the show off the ground. :chat::chat::yes::banghead: :gaah::cus::thumbup: You get the picture. All the work for all the fun certainly is worth it. In this day, volunteerism seems to be dwindling, so for all you who want to get involved in rides or what ever, think seriously about volunteering. We can use all the help we can get! Thanks for thinking about it. As Spydaman says send us a PM and we will :chat: about and get you involved. Thanks to all!!!

Highwayman2013
10-31-2014, 09:00 PM
If I can make it next year I will. TICK TICK TICK!

bscrive
10-31-2014, 09:49 PM
We are very excited about this news. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

rnet
11-01-2014, 06:33 AM
Spyderquest Hint :thumbup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-dfVIjslGQ Do you think the F3 got it's looks from this.

oldguyinTX
11-01-2014, 06:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-dfVIjslGQ Do you think the F3 got it's looks from this.

So, Burnouts, eh? Pretty subtle hint Ron. Is the boss gonna bring his hoss?:hun:

Deanna777
11-01-2014, 08:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-dfVIjslGQ Do you think the F3 got it's looks from this.Sent pm Deanna

Bob Denman
11-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Ron,
Nice Hint! :clap: :thumbup:

Two hours...
Tick... Tick... Tick...

Bob Denman
11-01-2014, 10:38 AM
:shocked: Is it "Noon O'clock" yet? :banghead:

Bob Denman
11-01-2014, 11:00 AM
:2thumbs: It's time to start penciling in some Dates!! :yes::ohyea::yes:
SpyderQuest 2015 is scheduled for...

... Wednesday, September 9th 2015, through Saturday, September 12th, 2015
The Host Hotel will be the Great Escape Lodge, and the Co-Host this year is the Ramada Inn.
When booking your room; mention Code "090815SPYD", in order to get the discounted rate that has been locked-in by our tireless Staff.

More details will be coming: so stay tuned! :2thumbs:

bill pitman
11-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Jolly good,

Bill

eagleeye299
11-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Let The Count Down begin!!!!1:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes:

Room Booked!!!!!!

rnet
11-01-2014, 11:16 AM
For Ramada, call and mention the New York Spyder Riders, Bob should be putting the links up soon.

robmorg
11-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Just a quick note to let all of you know that we'll be back in September 2015 in the same GREAT location!
Plans are being made right now, to insure that this next one, will be the best one yet! :2thumbs:
So stay tuned; for more details... :D

I'm going to try to make it this year. Already planning out my route. From Allentown, I'm going up 209 to Kingston, NY and on up. May take a little detour at Napanoch and ride up along the western shore of the Rondout Reservoir. I hear there are sometimes some very strange goings on up near the top of that big pond. :rolleyes: (Of course you can't believe everything you hear. ;) )

Buggy
11-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Booked!!! Looking forward to meeting Y'all :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Charlottes Web
11-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Room booked 9-8 to 9-13 2015:clap::2excited:

spydaman60
11-01-2014, 03:37 PM
we're booked!! (and excited about what's in store for you all!) :2thumbs:

Deanna777
11-01-2014, 05:39 PM
I am putting in for my vacation time ( for Sept. 9th to Sept. 14th) this week @ work. WOHOO :yes::yes::yes: :clap::clap::clap:let the count down begin.

A Big "Thanks" for all who are involved for getting the dates set for next years Spyderquest. Keep us posted.................................Thanks Bob for posting the Spyderquest Dates............................................I am going Deanna

Bob Denman
11-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Is Mike?? :D

sfinigan94
11-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Bob Is this the same weekend as the Hot Rod Nationals in Lake George?

Deanna777
11-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Is Mike?? :DSent pm Deanna

rnet
11-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Bob Is this the same weekend as the Hot Rod Nationals in Lake George?Yes it is, well almost, it's called the Adirondack Nationals, but the same idea on the weekend. I'm really looking forward to this and being just south of exit 20 in Queensbury with our base of operations keeps us away for the most part, this event, yet those who would like, can enjoy. Kind of like the balloonfest 2 years ago. Remember that the group rate is only for Spyder Quest registrants and this year we have a way of checking.

mindman
11-01-2014, 09:18 PM
We're booked in too! :yes::yes:

oldguyinTX
11-02-2014, 07:46 AM
At GEL. 9/9 - 9/12. Let the fun begin!!:yes::yes::yes:

bruiser
11-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Trying to make reservations at Ramada. The clerk said nothing is showing in her computer for New York Spyder Riders. :dontknow: She's supposed to check with someone and call us back. :banghead:

bruisersbaby
11-02-2014, 10:43 AM
Trying to make reservations at Ramada. The clerk said nothing is showing in her computer for New York Spyder Riders. :dontknow: She's supposed to check with someone and call us back. :banghead:

HELP!!

bruiser
11-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Cannot make reservations at the Ramada. There are no rooms blocked and no rate set. :banghead:

rnet
11-02-2014, 11:31 AM
I have a signed contract and I'm working on it, just waiting for the manager to get out of a meeting. I will let you know when I find out something.

Kwalsh
11-02-2014, 02:46 PM
This may be a stupid question? Do you have to stay at one of the hotels to be registered for all the festivities? I camp about 15 minutes from lake George so don't want to spend on hotel but want to go to as much as possible

spydaman60
11-02-2014, 02:51 PM
This may be a stupid question? Do you have to stay at one of the hotels to be registered for all the festivities? I camp about 15 minutes from lake George so don't want to spend on hotel but want to go to as much as possibleabsolutely not. you can stay where ever you please. you still need to register for the events you want to partake of, but stay anyplace and join us for the good times!!!:2thumbs:

ThreeWheels
11-02-2014, 04:36 PM
WHen do we get to register ?

Deanna777
11-02-2014, 04:39 PM
absolutely not. you can stay where ever you please. you still need to register for the events you want to partake of, but stay anyplace and join us for the good times!!!:2thumbs:Sent PM Deanna

Kwalsh
11-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Can't wait for more info to come out!!!

Dan McNally
11-02-2014, 05:37 PM
I've booked my rooms . . . 9-11 at the Hampton Inn, Lake George, and the night of the 12th at GEL. I had Hilton Honors Points that covered the Hampton for three free nights!

Looking forward to this . . . I had a great time at Spyder Quest 2014! :yes:

snics
11-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Booked at GEL from the 9 to 12.
Looking forwards to more information.
See you there.

johnwinslow
11-02-2014, 07:46 PM
So stay tuned; for more details... :DI want to go back to the teddy bear factory

03hdjill
11-02-2014, 07:52 PM
We are booked at GEL. Looking forward to another great SpyderQuest!

johnwinslow
11-02-2014, 08:11 PM
I need to go back to the teddy bear factory98124

rnet
11-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Cannot make reservations at the Ramada. There are no rooms blocked and no rate set. :banghead:Ramada is all set now. Phone # is 518-793-7701 and mention The New York Spyder Riders. Thanks for your patience. As I thought a communication issue up there.

Bob Denman
11-03-2014, 09:02 AM
Thanks, Ron! :clap: :2thumbs:

Links to the contact information for these Motels will be posted later on today...

bscrive
11-03-2014, 09:17 AM
We are booked for SpyderQuest at the GEL Sept 9 -12. Woooohooooo :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Bob Denman
11-03-2014, 10:06 AM
http://www.reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com

http://www.ramada.com/hotels/new-york/queensbury/ramada-glens-falls-lake-george-area/hotel-overview

You will need to CALL the Ramada Inn, to reserved your rooms: (518)-793-7701

POPEYEART
11-03-2014, 11:41 AM
ALL BOOKED AT " RAMADA INN ", ALREADY CHOMPING AT THE BIT, COME ON SEPTEMBER:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

prin
11-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Gentlemen,

Just booked GEL for next year. They said however that there were no rooms for Sept. 8. They said if the Spyderquest group contacted them for more rooms they might be able to do so. We and maybe some others are coming a long way and would like to arrive a day early if possible. Can you help us out? Really looking forward to our 3rd Quest. Thanks,

Ted
pringchs@aol.com
prin

rnet
11-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Gentlemen,

Just booked GEL for next year. They said however that there were no rooms for Sept. 8. They said if the Spyderquest group contacted them for more rooms they might be able to do so. We and maybe some others are coming a long way and would like to arrive a day early if possible. Can you help us out? Really looking forward to our 3rd Quest. Thanks,

Ted
pringchs@aol.com
prinThey had already added before I had called. I told them a few days ago they did not have enough rooms saved for Tuesday, they told me it would be no problem and it won't, they just did not think it would be so quick.

Spyder ri
11-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Just booked GEL from sept 9-12. Someone has to represent R.I. [emoji1]

joninthout
11-04-2014, 12:34 PM
I'll be happy to give a hand in the rides (run and gun) next year. Had a blast this year! Thanks for letting me get involved this year. I'm always ready for a ride!

Bob Denman
11-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Thanks! :2thumbs: :welcome:

eagleeye299
11-04-2014, 12:48 PM
I'm book from the 8th at the GEL.

SpydermanCT
11-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Whoooohoooooo:yes::yes:

Booked at GEL from Sept 8th to the 13th :yes::yes:

ThreeWheels
11-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Whoooohoooooo:yes::yes:

Booked at GEL from Sept 8th to the 13th :yes::yes:

Bridget and I are there the 9th to the 12th, leaving the 13th.

SpydermanCT
11-05-2014, 05:32 AM
Bridget and I are there the 9th to the 12th, leaving the 13th.

Looking forward to seeing you guys :thumbup:

rnet
11-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Guess I should say I'm booked at GEL from 9/8/14-9/13/14. Booked the day I got the code and a suite so I can have some room parties. Now I just need convince my wife that's why we needed the suite.:roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-05-2014, 12:16 PM
PARTY at Ron's!! :cheers::clap::yes::dg1::dg2::chat:

11-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Just booked 2 rooms at GEL 8-13th.

Deanna777
11-05-2014, 06:39 PM
Just booked @ GEL (Sept. 9th -13th) they have a few rooms left. Deanna

bscrive
11-05-2014, 07:37 PM
PARTY at Ron's!! :cheers::clap::yes::dg1::dg2::chat:

:agree: PAAAAAAARTY WooooHooooo!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

captgeorge
11-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Booked at gel 9-13

NoLmtz
11-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Okay - I'm expecting clear skies this next event because I'm going to do this haul again from Texas!! Yes, I am booked at GEL for Spyderquest 2015!!

NoLmtz
11-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Oh, and I'm trying to get my father in law to hurry up and buy his RT and then there will be 4 of us from Dallas heading to NY for next year's Spyderquest!

oldguyinTX
11-08-2014, 07:51 AM
98627 CLOWN CAR COMIN'!!:yes::yes::yes:

snics
11-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Oh, and I'm trying to get my father in law to hurry up and buy his RT and then there will be 4 of us from Dallas heading to NY for next year's Spyderquest!

There goes the neighborhood....:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
See you there.....

Chazman880
11-09-2014, 10:02 PM
This will be my first Spyder event ... Looking forward to it .... Anything special I need to know?

NoLmtz
11-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Check the weather for your gear selection. Book hotel early. If you want some farkles see if you can wait for the event and book early with vendors to get then done! Figure out how you're going to take pictures - I.e. Passenger taking them or like I did, I had my camera mounted on handle bars with thumb trigger. And lastly, no matter what happens bring a smile - it's amazing scenery and even in last year's rain I was amazed at the beauty. It's an awesomely arranged event and you will have a blast.

robmorg
11-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Ramada is all set now. Phone # is 518-793-7701 and mention The New York Spyder Riders. Thanks for your patience. As I thought a communication issue up there.Just called Ramada and they quoted the same $99/night group rate that is available at the Great Escape Lodge Is that correct? If so, I'm booking the Lodge while it's still available. ;)

rnet
11-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Just called Ramada and they quoted the same $99/night group rate that is available at the Great Escape Lodge Is that correct? If so, I'm booking the Lodge while it's still available. ;)Yes, both places are the same price. I just talked with the folks at Gel and said rooms were booking up rather quickly. :thumbup:

robmorg
11-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Thanks, Just booked it at the Lodge. I missed last year's event. DON'T want to miss it again. Looking forward to it.

arntufun
11-10-2014, 06:04 PM
I was wondering if you folks at SpyderQuest would allow other 3 wheel motorcycles besides the Spyder to join in on the fun with you all ??????????? :opps:

Bob Denman
11-10-2014, 06:07 PM
:2thumbs: HELL YES!! :2thumbs: :clap:

It wouldn't be a party without you, Bro! nojoke

Dan McNally
11-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Yesterday, the Maryland Spyder Web posted a trip to SpyderQuest on our web page, to include a three day tour through Pennsylvania, New York, and Vermont, getting there . . . and already, we have eight Spyders, ten people, signed up for it! 2015 is going to be a great year! :yes:

ThreeWheels
11-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Yesterday, the Maryland Spyder Web posted a trip to SpyderQuest on our web page, to include a three day tour through Pennsylvania, New York, and Vermont, getting there . . . and already, we have eight Spyders, ten people, signed up for it! 2015 is going to be a great year! :yes:

I LOVE the MSW trip in Amish country. I expect to return the favor and be there in the spring.

Deanna777
11-10-2014, 07:03 PM
This will be my first Spyder event ... Looking forward to it .... Anything special I need to know?During that time of year, some of the trees will start to turn colors( a very few) Defiantly check the weather, and book hotel/motel early. Also stay tuned to this site for information on Spyderquest or pm Randy Arntufun ( see his Avatar Slingshot) Next years Spyderquest will be my 3rd one. Deanna

Deanna777
11-10-2014, 07:10 PM
I was wondering if you folks at SpyderQuest would allow other 3 wheel motorcycles besides the Spyder to join in on the fun with you all ??????????? :opps:Randy: :yes::yes::yes::yes: Deanna:ohyea:

SpydermanCT
11-10-2014, 07:23 PM
I LOVE the MSW trip in Amish country. I expect to return the favor in the spring.

Me too, we had a great weekend. Beautiful country and a great, friendly group of riders. I'd be game for another trip down to PA in the spring.

But.... there is almost nothing compared to the Adirondacks in September !! SpyderQuest 2015 !!

rnet
11-10-2014, 07:44 PM
During that time of year, some of the trees will start to turn colors( a very few) Defiantly check the weather, and book hotel/motel early. Also stay tuned to this site for information on Spyderquest or pm Randy Arntufun ( see his Avatar Slingshot) Next years Spyderquest will be my 3rd one. Deanna Deanna, Randy has stepped to the sideline for this year and the rest of the Spyderquest team is moving forward to make the event even better than ever. It is hard to make the best event in the country even better, but already there are some major improvements to the event, one of which is that the vendors will be there the entire time, (Wednesday to Sunday) and others I will release at a later date and some in the works. Randy will be missed, but fortunately we are set up as a pending not for profit group that has bylaws and elections, so it is easy to move forward, however a tough pair of shoes to fill. Randy will be missed, but maybe he will lead a ride or something else, his call at some point.

robmorg
11-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Me too, we had a great weekend. Beautiful country and a great, friendly group of riders. I'd be game for another trip down to PA in the spring.If you guys come down to the Amish area let me know. I live not far away and have been going there several times a year for over 30 years. I'd be a good tour guide, if I'm in town.

bscrive
11-10-2014, 08:05 PM
I was wondering if you folks at SpyderQuest would allow other 3 wheel motorcycles besides the Spyder to join in on the fun with you all ??????????? :opps:

Of course Randy!!! Heck, they even let us two wheelers in.

Roadster Renovations
11-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Can someone PM me vendor info? We are planning on being there!

rnet
11-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Can someone PM me vendor info? We are planning on being there!We are in the process of reworking the application form and will get you the info at that point. PM me with your info (name, email, and phone number) and I will get you on the list. Thanks Ron.

ThreeWheels
11-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Me too, we had a great weekend. Beautiful country and a great, friendly group of riders. I'd be game for another trip down to PA in the spring.

But.... there is almost nothing compared to the Adirondacks in September !! SpyderQuest 2015 !!

You're on !
No reason why we can't do both.

mrmichaelg
11-13-2014, 07:34 AM
As always, we will be there. This will be our third time at Spyder Quest.:clap::clap: We plan to stretch it out in 15. We are doing the whole week Sunday to Sunday. Going up to Canada first spent a couple days there and then come back to Lake George for the Spyder Quest event. Hope to see some old friends, always happy to meet new ones.:yes::yes:

Deanna777
11-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Deanna, Randy has stepped to the sideline for this year and the rest of the Spyderquest team is moving forward to make the event even better than ever. It is hard to make the best event in the country even better, but already there are some major improvements to the event, one of which is that the vendors will be there the entire time, (Wednesday to Sunday) and others I will release at a later date and some in the works. Randy will be missed, but fortunately we are set up as a pending not for profit group that has bylaws and elections, so it is easy to move forward, however a tough pair of shoes to fill. Randy will be missed, but maybe he will lead a ride or something else, his call at some point.Ron: Sent pm. Deanna

NoLmtz
11-15-2014, 12:32 AM
It's official, my father in law is an official harley convert - he picked up his 2014 RT Limited today after he traded in his past pride and joy! I'm already anxious for September!

His handle is " Wayne T" and here's his bike!! His first Farkle... Drink holder!

spyderryder53
11-15-2014, 02:19 AM
just booked my room for 9th thru the 12th at GEL looking forward to meeting new riders
Leon

snics
11-16-2014, 10:01 PM
It's official, my father in law is an official harley convert - he picked up his 2014 RT Limited today after he traded in his past pride and joy! I'm already anxious for September!

His handle is " Wayne T" and here's his bike!! His first Farkle... Drink holder!

Hey, another Spyder rider.

Welcome Wayne T, see you at SpyderQuest 2015.

Here we're getting 4 inches of snow in the next 24 hours....:yikes::yikes::yikes:
And my Spyder is at the dealer, i sure hope it melts. I still need to drive it back.:helpsmilie:

Jon, I'll PM you later...

snics
11-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Looks like i will be bringing up a few riders from the Gatineau Spyder Club.
Hopefully more information on SpyderQuest will be available soon. :yes::yes:

How about starting a thread on who's going as soon as registrations open?

rnet
11-25-2014, 06:00 AM
Looks like i will be bringing up a few riders from the Gatineau Spyder Club.
Hopefully more information on SpyderQuest will be available soon. :yes::yes:

How about starting a thread on who's going as soon as registrations open? Glad you are able to share the fun with your local riding club as it seems the are several groups that are doing the same thing.:thumbup: As far as info, will be having a Spyderquest team meeting on 12/7 and should be able to get some event information out after, but ride info will not be available tell the registration form comes out in late may. And as the last two year, there will be a thread posting whom has registered after registration start, this is our way to confirm to you we have received your registration. :yes::yes::yes:

GrismIRT2
12-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Just booked the GEL for Sept. 9 to 12, this is my first post and will be our first Spyder Event and the longest planned trip taken on our spyder to date. We have a 2014 RTS, purchased in April of 2014. We managed to put 5,280 km on this passed summer and looking for new adventures for next year. :yes:The 6 inches of snow outside makes the riding season seam a long way off, so what better way to pass the time but to plan a road trip for next year! We will be registering for Spyderquest as soon as the registration forms are available.

Deanna777
12-13-2014, 02:50 PM
Is Mike?? :Dyes, he is going. Deanna

Deanna777
12-13-2014, 02:58 PM
just booked my room for 9th thru the 12th at GEL looking forward to meeting new riders
Leonan other spyder rider Welcome. Deanna

ThreeWheels
02-16-2015, 08:06 PM
Any further word.
The event team do such a great job. I'm already booked at GEL. I'd like to be sure I register as soon as possible.

Bob Denman
02-17-2015, 08:31 AM
Nothing just yet...

rogerb
02-17-2015, 09:41 AM
Just a suggestion Bob. I go to a rally up in Nova Scotia called The Bluenose Rally every Fourth of July. One of the awards they give out is a plaque for The Most Represented Club. You mentioned that there are several clubs going to Spyderquest. It would be a way of thanking them for coming as a club. Maybe in the future it would be fun to see the clubs compete for attendance awards.

rnet
02-17-2015, 02:03 PM
I think we would have to Disqualify the New York Spyder Riders, but I do like the idea.

Phyllis
02-17-2015, 06:21 PM
I will be there---looking forward to meeting some new riders.

purplepig
02-17-2015, 07:25 PM
Just booked a "premium suite" at Great Escape for Thursday thru Sunday. Not sure why it was same price as regular suite, but happy to get free breakfast! So looking forward to great riding/times again. Dan and Karen:clap:

Spyder ri
02-18-2015, 08:36 PM
Just a suggestion Bob. I go to a rally up in Nova Scotia called The Bluenose Rally every Fourth of July. One of the awards they give out is a plaque for The Most Represented Club. You mentioned that there are several clubs going to Spyderquest. It would be a way of thanking them for coming as a club. Maybe in the future it would be fun to see the clubs compete for attendance awards.

I'd certainly lose. I think I'm the only dude from Rhode Island that attends Spyderquest.
[emoji51]

jneg2
03-20-2015, 08:35 PM
So what's the consensus on places to stay in LG. I haven't been there since Americade '99. Picking up my first spyder in a few weeks..

rnet
03-21-2015, 04:40 AM
For SpyderQuest the host hotel info is here. Although the website is still being built, this info is here. http://www.spyderquest.com/contact.html Thanks for you interest, we will be at the campgrounds during Americade as well. Need to recon some rides for SpyderQuest.

jneg2
03-22-2015, 12:06 PM
For SpyderQuest the host hotel info is here. Although the website is still being built, this info is here. http://www.spyderquest.com/contact.html Thanks for you interest, we will be at the campgrounds during Americade as well. Need to recon some rides for SpyderQuest.

Thanks. Was still able to make res @ Ramada for $99/ night. See you there!

Questions
04-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Any specifics on the 2015 NY Spyderfest ????? Where can I get some t-shirts ?????

spydaman60
04-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Any specifics on the 2015 NY Spyderfest ????? Where can I get some t-shirts ?????go to www.spyderquest.com (http://www.spyderquest.com) for updates on spyderquest!! (not to be confused with spyderfest):thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-07-2015, 04:54 PM
:agree: :opps: You beat me to it; Chuck... :D

Deanna777
04-07-2015, 07:40 PM
I will be there.......... and looking forward to seeing everyone again WOHOO! Everyone have a safe riding season! Also, waiting for registration to open WOHOO Deanna :ohyea::yes:

ThreeWheels
04-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Waiting for registration to open.