10-03-2014, 05:22 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Bob Denman
10-03-2014, 05:25 PM
D,
Are you gettin'... "itchy"? :D

GunDoctor
10-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Having ordered the F3-S a week or so ago is becoming more of a "can't wait" each new picture, article or video I see.

Dan McNally
10-04-2014, 03:14 PM
At 1:59: "They are badass!" :thumbup:

Dragonrider
10-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Not sold yet. It's just like the original RS - no windshield, bags, or rider's back rest - add $3K to get it road-able, and you have added the weight back on to it.... A FC RS?

Bob Denman
10-04-2014, 06:23 PM
At 1:59: "They are badass!" :thumbup:

I think that I like the next comment...
"They are... :cus: awesome!" :D

I think that he was ready to take it right home with him! :2thumbs:

bmccaffrey
10-04-2014, 08:09 PM
I want to ride one:thumbup:

GEEEEZZZZ:p

OJ UK
10-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Not sold yet. It's just like the original RS - no windshield, bags, or rider's back rest - add $3K to get it road-able, and you have added the weight back on to it.... A FC RS?

And like the RS everything you have mentioned is already in the accessories list....Unlike the RS however BRP have seen fit to make accessories available from the
get-go. The bonus is that if you buy an accessories package there is a significant saving over buying individual items.
The mid-range torque of the 1330 triple is enough to ensure that a few pounds weight of farkles won't affect performance any more that the difference in weight between various riders.

Dragonrider
10-05-2014, 06:30 PM
True, but all that stuff came on my $18,000 2014 RT - and my SO will ride on the RT, which she never would on my RS... You know the saying - when she's happy, your happy.

OJ UK
10-06-2014, 05:29 AM
Ah! A case of differing priorities then! There's no SO at OJ Towers so this ol' boy can do as he pleases!

I do see your point though. It's no different from HD really. You buy a bike then pay to get it how you want it.

The F3 can probably do some touring though. Take a look at the touring package here:

http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/genuine-parts-accessories-riding-gear/accessories/spyder-f3-touring-escape-package.html

If you buy the entire package at around $4000 you save over $3000 on the individual items bought separately I'm told.

The only thing, IMHO, that is wrong with the touring package is the inclusion of the Akrapovic exhaust. If I was touring

I really wouldn't want to listen to the engine all of the time!

den1953
10-06-2014, 07:36 AM
I agree on the exhaust especailly if it's too loud. I'm not sure what king of decibels the Akrapovic produces but it would probably have to fall withing some sort of EPA sound limitations to be available from the OEM. This package has the touring essentials plus some bling and if what is being said about the cost (which BRP hasn't posted yet) is true it could possibly be a real bargain.

SpyderRx
10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
I agree on the exhaust especailly if it's too loud. I'm not sure what king of decibels the Akrapovic produces but it would probably have to fall withing some sort of EPA sound limitations to be available from the OEM. This package has the touring essentials plus some bling and if what is being said about the cost (which BRP hasn't posted yet) is true it could possibly be a real bargain.
I think that's the problem. No one knows if its truly going to be sold as a package and if so what the price is going to be. I would love to know.