PDA

View Full Version : Oh no Second time it happened

spydercoach
10-02-2014, 08:57 PM
I have a 2012 RT and for the second time when I started out from a stop and was turning right it felt like it died for a second. Is this a problem with the throttle body?

r1100rider
10-02-2014, 10:02 PM
I have a 2012 RT and for the second time when I started out from a stop and was turning right it felt like it died for a second. Is this a problem with the throttle body?
Nanny?

can-am sam
10-02-2014, 10:11 PM
I had the same thing happen with the 13 I had. It seemed to hesitate when turning sharply and getting back on the throttle. It was the nanny.

Chupaca
10-02-2014, 10:45 PM
if your getting on it coming out of a turn the nanny (computer) will retard the ignition timing (sputters seem like it dies) to keep you safe. If you come into a turn to fast and make a sharp turn the nanny will put on the brakes for you. Again to keep you safe. If this is not the case and you are slowly ryding around there may be another issue but need more information. Could be vaccum line fuel filter bad gas etc...:thumbup:

spydercoach
10-02-2014, 10:57 PM
if your getting on it coming out of a turn the nanny (computer) will retard the ignition timing (sputters seem like it dies) to keep you safe. If you come into a turn to fast and make a sharp turn the nanny will put on the brakes for you. Again to keep you safe. If this is not the case and you are slowly ryding around there may be another issue but need more information. Could be vaccum line fuel filter bad gas etc...:thumbup:

Thanks, Both times I was kind of getting on it Hope its Nanny Have never had the slightest problem and just love my SPYDER