10-01-2014, 04:42 PM
I really like this look.

ARtraveler
10-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Nice :yes:

louigii
10-21-2014, 07:24 PM
http://youtu.be/ZOL6dpsC4zA
This is the model I want to buy, but my dealer says it does not exist. He says I would have to buy an F3, then add all the accessories that show what the F3 Touring Escape Package has. Is this true?

den1953
10-22-2014, 07:04 AM
They shouldn't advertise an accessories group as being a package then sell it by the piece for full retail MSRP through the dealers for them to charge installation fees. That's just not right and very misleading in my opinion. The major automobile manufacturers have been selling factory installed accessory packages for many decades now and for a discounted price well below the cost of the individual parts without any dealer installation required. Why can't BRP step up to the plate and do this as well??

louigii
10-22-2014, 07:22 AM
They shouldn't advertise an accessories group as being a package then sell it by the piece for full retail MSRP through the dealers for them to charge installation fees. That's just not right and very misleading in my opinion. The major automobile manufacturers have been selling factory installed accessory packages for many decades now and for a discounted price well below the cost of the individual parts without any dealer installation required. Why can't BRP step up to the plate and do this as well??

So I guess what the dealer told me is true. I totally agree with what you say. Very misleading on BRP'S part.

Jeffsm69
10-22-2014, 07:40 AM

Have to agree, I was shocked at the price after choosing your base model and adding everything up plus installation fees, if you add every possible accessory offered, you could run the cost of this model up over $34K and that doesn't include added installation fees from the dealer, very misleading on BRP's part

den1953
10-22-2014, 08:21 AM
In a very limited way they are doing some package deals already with the RT,RT-S and Limited as well at the ST & ST Limited. I think they dropped the ball with this on the F3 packages.