PDA

View Full Version : New York Spyder Riders

Syr Spyder
09-30-2014, 08:48 PM
Does anyone know of any groups that get together and ride in the Central New York Area? We have had our Spyder almost a year and are looking to hook up with other riders.

greg
10-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Does anyone know of any groups that get together and ride in the Central New York Area? We have had our Spyder almost a year and are looking to hook up with other riders.

hi check out ingles open house next weekend
they will have a ride then
good place to meet folks - always fun / tks greg

otter28169
10-02-2014, 09:10 PM

John Int-hout lives in Syracuse. When he is in town he likes to ride a lot. I am an hour south of Syracuse, and ten minutes west of Norwich. Jim and Nancy live in Homer, NY and they ride a lot. If you go to the group page and look up the NY Groups, the NY Spyder Riders will come up. If you jpost there you will get a few more responses at least.

Just sayin'...........

joninthout
11-05-2014, 04:51 PM
John Int-hout lives in Syracuse. When he is in town he likes to ride a lot. I am an hour south of Syracuse, and ten minutes west of Norwich. Jim and Nancy live in Homer, NY and they ride a lot. If you go to the group page and look up the NY Groups, the NY Spyder Riders will come up. If you jpost there you will get a few more responses at least.

Just sayin'...........

I'll ride anytime accept when the salt is on the road and when I'm actually home. IM me whenever! Thanks Chad.:f_spider: