PDA

View Full Version : Shook hands today on a new 2015 F3s....4 rear tires on same order

spyderrock
09-30-2014, 05:51 PM
So today I got to my dealer here in Edmonton, Alberta. Martin Motor Sports west end where my good friend and sales guru Courtney works our of. We sat for an hour or 2 maybe and talked about the F3, he was at the dealer show and rode one everyday he was there. I was sold on one buy the time we were 10min into our chat:banghead::banghead::banghead: dam him...dam you Lamont for all the video's:roflblack::roflblack:. Any way sight unseen im going by what Courtney said and by what Lamont was posting on Facebook and will be getting the F3s orange frame silver magnesium colored one. I will be selling my 2011rt ltd and my Aluma trailer to buy this incredible BEAST of a machine. It is going to be a long long winter waiting for this thing to show up but that gives me time to work on a paint theme for the bike and trailer, yes it can tow a trailer just need a hitch for it and word has it there is going to be one. I cant wait to see this thing so I might just head down to Lamont's barbecue to see his and take some good close up photos for my painter. And because Lamont says these things eat up tires im buying 4 rear tires for back up:yes::yes::yes:.

Bob Denman
09-30-2014, 05:58 PM
:congrats: :yes::ohyea::yes: :2thumbs:
And four tires as well; A man with a Plan... :thumbup: :D

ARtraveler
09-30-2014, 06:07 PM
Please keep us in the loop on your new F3 purchase. :yes::yes:

Netminder
09-30-2014, 06:26 PM
Excellent! Keep us posted, you are right it will be a long winter!

bmccaffrey
09-30-2014, 07:32 PM
If there Kendras you better DOUBLE that order:roflblack::roflblack:

snics
09-30-2014, 07:48 PM
I remember my time in Calgary, Sarcee Barracks in the mid 80's.
Chinook would blow in overnight, we would get up on Saturday morning and look out, and no snow.
Bunch of us would get the tarps of our bike behind the barracks and ride out to Banff, have lunch and come back to Calgary, and that in December and January.

All that to say, don't wait, get it ASAP and depending on where in Alberta you are, you may get luck and ride this winter.

:yes::yes:

Chupaca
09-30-2014, 07:57 PM
not even a test ryde...how do they even know the F3 wears out tires..?? The 2014 RT's do on the earlier productions but they have corrected the tire compound..anyway you will be well stocked on tires. Congrats..!! :2thumbs::ohyea:

spyder3
09-30-2014, 08:00 PM
:congrats: on the F3.....

ChasCS
10-01-2014, 12:22 AM
Hey John,

Why do you think Courtney recently was presented that BRP SpYder award? Hehehe

Because he puts his heart and soul into this business. And he sells himself very well.

Plus he loves his own Neutron Green and Black RS-S so much. Rides it to work everyday.

Congrats on the F3 buy!!

You think, surely we can hook up early next spring and exchange keys for the day? J/K
Buy you lunch even, come on... ;-)

I wonder how many diehards will be at Petro-Can tomorrow at 6:30pm?
Gauntlets up to our elbows... Break out the turtle neck sweaters too. Haha

It wasn't too cold out ryding today, all though my nose was running when I finally unsaddled the panting beast.

Chas

ChasCS
10-01-2014, 12:32 AM
I remember my time in Calgary, Sarcee Barracks in the mid 80's.
Chinook would blow in overnight, we would get up on Saturday morning and look out, and no snow.
Bunch of us would get the tarps of our bike behind the barracks and ride out to Banff, have lunch and come back to Calgary, and that in December and January.

All that to say, don't wait, get it ASAP and depending on where in Alberta you are, you may get luck and ride this winter.

:yes::yes:

I thought you were mentioning helicopters, and I was all ears and eyes... ;-)

We look forward to an Indian Summer, but not too confident about Ryde's in Decenber or January here. But that would be awesome if it happened. Trouble is, my Spyder will be in Storage after being winterized. So pulling if out, for one day excursions won't be in the cards. Spring will have to be it. That's why I hope that the first heavy snow here, is in the middle of December... Good luck.

Chas

snics
10-01-2014, 05:57 AM
Maybe in Edmonton, the Chinook warm winds dont make it that far north.
But in Calgary, they sure did in the 80's.

Anyway, enjoy the remainder of the riding season.

Have fun.

Purple Guy
10-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Congrats John, first in the group to get one!
I look forward to seeing it!

spyderrock
10-01-2014, 08:25 AM
not even a test ryde...how do they even know the F3 wears out tires..?? The 2014 RT's do on the earlier productions but they have corrected the tire compound..anyway you will be well stocked on tires. Congrats..!! :2thumbs::ohyea:

Hey Chupaca, the extra tires are because im going to drive it like I stole it lol. Every video you see Lamont in he's doing a burn out even on the BRP video the guy is doing a burnout so I figure I have to do burn outs:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:.....monkey SEE monkey DO. We can only run the factory tire here thats all the tire shop will install because of liabilities, please do not turn this into another tire debate.

spyder3
10-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Hey Chupaca, the extra tires are because im going to drive it like I stole it lol. Every video you see Lamont in he's doing a burn out even on the BRP video the guy is doing a burnout so I figure I have to do burn outs:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:.....monkey SEE monkey DO. We can only run the factory tire here thats all the tire shop will install because of liabilities, please do not turn this into another tire debate.

Ok, how about what kind of oil are you using? :roflblack::roflblack: congtrats on the buy:thumbup:

Lamonster
10-01-2014, 03:50 PM
I'm just getting caught up Bro and saw this. Congrats, I think this fits you much better than the RT. You're going to love it. :thumbup:

spyderrock
10-02-2014, 05:37 PM
I'm just getting caught up Bro and saw this. Congrats, I think this fits you much better than the RT. You're going to love it. :thumbup:

Lamont thanks man, I cant wait to see one. I will have to wait until the bike show here in January, or drive down to see you and have a look at yours. Im pretty excited about this and I agree that this suits me better, I miss my hot rods and this will fill that need.