PDA

View Full Version : SpYder F3 Catalog, Holy **** Is this awesome,

ChasCS
09-30-2014, 12:39 AM
This afternoon, I was visiting my friend Kim at one of our two Can Am dealerships here in my home town.

Yes, well my friendly sales gal, with some of Her go-workers just got back from the "really big show". She was so elated still, just back from the great big SpYder conference. {Spyder Palooza} And she kindly brought me back, one copy of the large SpYder F3 catalog. This thing is big, 11in x 15 1/2in tall It's huge!! The Dealerships don't even have these yet! Wide grin
Was really hoping that it would also contain a large F3 centre fold. Sorry, it does not.

I like the flexibility of personal customized riding positions on the F3. Adjustability should be available on other models too. Wonder why it hasn't been implemented already for us.
I mean, after all, there are so many different body types that ryde these SpYder mobiles.
I have seen fat, skinny, tall, short medium and regular builds too.

So, it sounded like the SpYder show was really quite amazing, for everybody attending and they learned a bunch, including a lot about the new models, particularly you know who. F3.

Watched the smokin burn out Lamont did on stage, even went up on stage later on, to examine the 'molten lava' he produced, burning through the carpet. . . Hahaha
She was pretty excited to tell me that she had actually met the guy who owns, SpYderLovers!!
Yes, apparently she met you, Lamont. That was way more exciting, for her than even meeting beautiful Danica Patrick!!
Coming from a pretty girls perspective, I can understand her way of thinking.
After all Lamonster is a good looking handsome, rugged man, with plenty of class and style. We all already know this to be true. Plus being a Spyder expert extraordinaire! Say no more.
So all in all, everybody had a very marvellous time, by the sound of all entailed.

Ah, oh just one other thing.
I wanted to congratulate Courtney, a friend and awesome representative, of the Spyder family, over at the West side Martin Deer Line location.
Yes, he has resently been presented a BRP Spyder Award, which puts him right up there with the other Can Am Roadster Spyder aficionados.
Well done Courtney, I'm proud of you. And also to know you.

Hey, guys and gals, just wait until you get your own copy of this large publication... ;-)
Also, the other catalogs, for the 2015 models, last but not least, the new BRP Riding Gear and Accesories.
The new clothing line will be here by the time of the motorcycle show. As well, so will the F3.

Looking forward to looking at all the awesome new bikes, in the middle of winter... Blahhh!

Chas

PrairieSpyder
09-30-2014, 08:32 AM
It has its own catalog? Cool.

louigii
09-30-2014, 09:34 AM
Does anyone know if any of the F3 models have a radio? I checked all the different models and the accessories and cannot find anything about a radio. I have a 2012 RTS and have the radio on all the time. I'm surprised if it's true that there is no radio especially on the F3 Touring Package one.

vondalyn
09-30-2014, 03:06 PM
Does anyone know if any of the F3 models have a radio? I checked all the different models and the accessories and cannot find anything about a radio. I have a 2012 RTS and have the radio on all the time. I'm surprised if it's true that there is no radio especially on the F3 Touring Package one.

Somewhere here on SL I read that there would be an F3 Limited in 2016 that would have a radio. The 2015 does not. I'm just like you (ALWAYS have tunes on, though it's my IPOD). I will be looking into bluetooth options. I already have bluetooth helmet communications, so I just need to bluetooth to a new IPOD I guess :)

den1953
09-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Was there anything in there about the Touring Escape package? I'd like to know the actual cost and which one, F3 or the F3-S is this available on. That package makes the F3 more capable and comfortable and probably for a lot less cash than buying all those individual parts and getting them installed.

ARtraveler
09-30-2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the update Chas. F3 and its own catalog--sounds like fun for future F3 fans. :yes::yes:

BikerDoc
09-30-2014, 04:33 PM
Was there anything in there about the Touring Escape package? I'd like to know the actual cost and which one, F3 or the F3-S is this available on. That package makes the F3 more capable and comfortable and probably for a lot less cash than buying all those individual parts and getting them installed.
Clearly they would like you to think that a package is cheaper but do the math before you believe it. My dealer says no

ChasCS
09-30-2014, 10:58 PM
It has its own catalog? Cool.

Patti,
You know, when Kim told me on the telephone, that she had a copy of this catalog she had brought me back, from the Spyder convention I was totally taken by surprise.
Of course, I know who most of my friends are, but you just don't expect, thee unexpected... Hahaha, well I couldn't Ryde over to the dealership quick enough.

I think when some of you finally get a copy of this in a couple of short months you will be very pleased to see and learn about all the F3 hot rod Spyder... ;-)

Hey, there truly is much more to the new ryde, than numerous pics on the web truly reveal.
& you must get under the Tupperware to learn the real ins and outs.

Tupperware, hehehe, you know you want some... ;-)

Eh, actually, this is where you will find it mostly now...

So have a Party.

Chas

ChasCS
09-30-2014, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the update Chas. F3 and its own catalog--sounds like fun for future F3 fans. :yes::yes:

You got that correct Sir!!

Problem is, once you look through this large document,
You too, will desire your own F3. . . ;-)

I don't need or want one, but you will!! Watch and see... J/K
But Please, just don't let, your better half, know you have it..

The catalog itch, I meant. Hehe

Chas

ChasCS
10-01-2014, 12:03 AM

This isn't that kind of an extras and options catalog.

Ah, it's more of a large advertisement on the release of the new F3.

Most of this you can read, on the various BRP websites.
SpYder F3
The SpYder F3 is all about freedom, confidence and open-road excitement. Thanks to its high-torque Rotax 1330 ACE engine, six-speed Manual or semi-automatic transmission, Vehicle Stability System, comfortable seat and tubular frame, UFIT customization system, FOX PODIUM shocks, Brembo high performance brakes, anti-theft system, plus front storage compartment.

F3-S
Sure to turn heads like nothing else on the road, the SpYder F3-S boasts all the features of the SpYder F3 models, plus unique "S" trim signature, machined Deep-Black high gloss front wheels, Black suede seat with Red stitching, premium front fenders with LED running lights and cruise control.

Nice change to, it would appear fom the awesome top view pic, that its gas cap, is right behind the key. Up top, where most gas tanks are situated on a regular two wheeled motorcycle. ;-)
I shall snap a few pics, from the inside pages, tomorrow in the sun light.

Chas

vondalyn
10-01-2014, 04:10 PM
I saw this same "big" catalog and had the same reaction -- the overhead view with the locking gas cap (no more lifting up the seat) looks really cool.

Lamonster
10-01-2014, 05:09 PM
http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/brp-can-am-spyder-pac-north-america-us-en/2015-catalog/2014091601/#0

ChasCS
10-01-2014, 08:49 PM
That's known up here as a delicious helping of Awesome... Thank you!

Is this a version of vid, tit for tat? Hope not as I will most surely lose.

I missed the Sun today, and nearly froze my rearest quarter section ryding. ;-)
But I will still get some pics up... As promised.

Looks like it's been busy in here today too. Nice.

96219 96222 96221 96223

Chas

den1953
10-02-2014, 05:41 AM
I just picked up one of these and the 2015 brochure yesterday at my dealer. It does wet the appetite. Still no pricing revealed on that Touring Escape Package yet. I'm still debating red with black racing stripes or silver with red racing stripes. The red frame of the silver one looks a bit better but I'm still undecided. At least I have all winter to pour over the pictures.

ChasCS
10-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Yes, it does just wet the appetite, but then we want more and more...

Glad you got your copies.

Enjoy the tease, in spring we will please... Hahaha

Get your fill!!

Chas