PDA

View Full Version : Found this one online today.......

sleepman
10-11-2008, 06:15 PM
and he kinda looks familiar.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/sleepman54/img_9852.jpg

And as a result of the recent invasion of Spyders on the Dragon I hear this is how they're going to start enforcing the speed limit.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/sleepman54/SpeedTrap-1.jpg

tatt2r
10-11-2008, 07:15 PM
i think i recognize that red spyder with black flames...

Spyderman62
10-11-2008, 08:52 PM
I want the teeth - anyone know where to get the teeth decal/sticker?????

SSR
10-11-2008, 09:10 PM
I saw them once on ebay. I was going to have a spyder shark
i was looking into getting them, but i decided to just keep the spyder theme.

daddydarko
10-11-2008, 09:14 PM
That dude is sexy!

Am I being stalked? :P

Here's a link to the eBay seller page (http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/tokontikin/) for the teeth I bought.

daddydarko
10-11-2008, 09:19 PM
I passed a speed trap today and may or may not have been doing 100+. I think the LEO was sleeping.

I can't help but pucker my pooper every time I open the mail for the next few weeks though. Tickets by mail- who ever heard of such a thing.

GeminiJane
10-11-2008, 09:30 PM
That's why I have six different helmets, a closet full of different riding gear and four different bikes. After a while, the local guys start to recognize a single bike/look so I figure if I keep changing combos of gear/bikes it'll kekep them guessing for a longer time:clap:. Have had a couple of "talks" with a few but my husband rides lead usually so they zero in on him and usually take pity on us since we're old and he's gray:D.

sleepman
10-11-2008, 09:42 PM
That dude is sexy!

Am I being stalked? :P

Here's a link to the eBay seller page (http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/tokontikin/) for the teeth I bought.

I was looking for a picture to send my sister in-law from the dragon I saw a few weeks ago of a rider laying it down. She live in Tenn and her son just bought his first motorcycle so she's a nervous nelly. Went to killboy and there you were on the pics that were posted today.

spydeebike
10-11-2008, 09:42 PM
I'll keep that in mind, so i guess i need couple more jacket/helmet combos

3tracs
10-12-2008, 12:43 AM
DD- that is a great looking Spyder! With the teeth on their it looks like its ready to dine on some unsuspecting motorcyles. :spyder:

Greg H.
10-12-2008, 08:57 AM
i decided to just keep the spyder theme.

Me too. :) No spiders, either. :) I guess, I will be one of the few that keeps the stock look. I will probably be getting the Ultra Sport Windscreen, however.

I did see the infamous Memphis Lamborghini Can-Am Spyder yesterday. Lol! Only in the hood! Lol!!! He had the Phantom Body Kit, and the Lamborghini stickers all over it. Oh! Ferruccio Lamborghini would be proud! :(

There is also one in the Memphis area painted Ferrari red, with the Ferrari Prancing Horses all over it. I'm sure some people that see these actually think that is just what they are seeing. Gotta Love It! roflmao

Oh Billy Bob! I did not know Lamborghini made 3 wheelers!

StSpyder09
10-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Me too. :) No spiders, either. :) I guess, I will be one of the few that keeps the stock look. I will probably be getting the Ultra Sport Windscreen, however.

I did see the infamous Memphis Lamborghini Can-Am Spyder yesterday. Lol! Only in the hood! Lol!!! He had the Phantom Body Kit, and the Lamborghini stickers all over it. Oh! Ferruccio Lamborghini would be proud! :(

There is also one in the Memphis area painted Ferrari red, with the Ferrari Prancing Horses all over it. I'm sure some people that see these actually think that is just what they are seeing. Gotta Love It! roflmao

Where can I see pics of those? That's en ter tain ment:joke:

Roaddog2
10-12-2008, 07:50 PM
:agree: