PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS FOR LIFESTYLES HONDA AT THE OYSTER RUN

chuck gross
09-28-2014, 07:36 PM
My wife terry counted 41 spyders at the oyster run at Anacortes we all met at the Farmhouse for breakfast when Greg from Lifestyles Honda,Can Am showed up and paid for everybody's breakfast.
And thanks to Joe aka WUKKA for doing a great job of organizing the Ryde to the Oyster Run and making the reservations at the farmhouse.
the sun came out and WOW we saw so many different motorcycles it was a huge turnout I would say easily 35,000 maybe more:thumbup:

cptjam
09-28-2014, 08:17 PM
We happen to be up this way, and had a great time today with this group. Many thanks to Lifestyles dealership for breakfast, and the fun at the Oyster run.

Seattle
09-29-2014, 06:36 AM
I'm echoing my thanks also to Lifestyles Honda for treating us to breakfast. What a nice surprise!

Thanks to Joe (aka Wukka) for organizing another successful caravan! My apologies for forgetting to bring the better camera to capture some keepsake photos. Hope the cellphone camera photos will suffice, which aren't as many as in year's past. Here's the link (http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=2adab8248720a058&sid=0AbtWzhw5buWbEvg).

Questions
09-29-2014, 02:26 PM
Thanks to life style for the breakfast. This was my first time to ride the event really enjoyed and chatting with other riders and there trips. We were the Yakima boys.
Denny Satchmo60

truck 85
09-29-2014, 02:46 PM
Lifestyles Rocks thanks breakfast and the info on the new Spyders. and thanks Cindy for the pict, and Joe for putting it all together.

wukka
09-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Completely agree with the posts here. Thanks to Lifestyles for picking up breakfast, and thanks to everyone that rode out, we had an incredible turnout on a fabulous day. THANKS ! :)

Showie
09-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Just got home from Oyster Run and want to add my thanks to Lifestyle for breakfast and Joe (Wukka) for organizing it all. Guess he is elected for next year :yes:. Anyone that can correct the weather from '13 to such a nice day this year gets my vote. ;) Don't know what the official count is but there were 400 bikes a block for seven blocks on main street according to one local. Plus I saw many motorcycles on side streets and there were bikes coming and going all day.

Lifestyles HondaCanAm
10-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Hi there Spyder Lovers!!

We were so happy to see you all out on Sunday!
We would love to share some of your pictures on our Facebook page.
If you have photos you would not mind allowing us to share there are three ways to get them to us:

Send us your photos of you and your toys by posting them to our Facebook page, e-mailing them to chelsie@lifestyleshonda.com, or even via snail mail to:

3302 Cerdale Road Suite E100
Mount Vernon, WA 98274

(By sending us your images you agree that Lifestyles Honda and it's affiliates may use these images both in store and online)

We intend on eventually having a Customer Wall of Fame physically in store to hang these on, but for now we will be putting them up on the page www.facebook.com/LifestylesHondaWA (http://www.facebook.com/LifestylesHondaWA)

jerpinoy
10-02-2014, 08:29 PM
:agree: it was fun indeed especially with the breakfast tab pick up by the best Spyder dealer. Wukka great job thank you so much.:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

SpyderAnn01
10-02-2014, 09:53 PM
What makes a really good breakfast even better? When someone else picks up the bill. Thanks Lifestyles we had a great time at the breakfast and really enjoyed meeting everyone.