PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the spyders in South Florida

ahh-cool
09-28-2014, 02:30 PM
I feel all alone, I know that I can't be the only Spyder rider in South Florida.
We should schedule a ride, get together or whatever.
If you're interested let me know
Stefan

PMK
09-28-2014, 02:43 PM
I feel all alone, I know that I can't be the only Spyder rider in South Florida.
Stefan

Noticed someone from Boynton Beach posted today, We are in Royal Palm Beach, and yes I have seen a few machines around town.

PK

jtoro1
09-28-2014, 02:43 PM
In PSL FL pm me when your up this way. Looking for anyone than want to ride to lamonster garage on OCT and to the smokeys or blue Ridge Mountains.

Eagle1
09-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Hi, just North of Tampa, FL here. Great roads to Ryde here. Pm if you are coming this way.

ahh-cool
09-28-2014, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=jtoro1;881272]In PSL FL pm me when your up this way. Looking for anyone than want to ride to lamonster garage on OCT and to the smokeys or blue Ridge Mountains.[/QUOTE
I would love to go but my wife would de-nut me since she can't get off from work.
How is the weather there this time of year.
BTW how long do you figure it would take?
Thinking of going anyway I'm married so I don't use them anymore
Stefan

ahh-cool
09-28-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi, just North of Tampa, FL here. Great roads to Ryde here. Pm if you are coming this way.

nice wrap. we will be in Tampa in January for the Rv Show. not sure if we're taking the bike yet
Stefan

jtoro1
09-28-2014, 04:44 PM
In PSL FL pm me when your up this way. Looking for anyone than want to ride to lamonster garage BBQ in OCT and to the smokeys or blue Ridge Mountains.

Anyone from FL want to go?

ahh-cool
09-28-2014, 05:48 PM
I just started a "MEETUP" South Florida Can-am Riders

Youngblood
09-28-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm in Deerfield Beach, but still on 2 wheels right now. I hope to join you in a few months or so. I belong to The South Florida Riders Club (on meet up as well), what a great group of people!

PMK
09-28-2014, 07:28 PM
AhhCool, I may have you before or not, but where in South Florida do you live?

PK

ahh-cool
09-29-2014, 06:34 AM
AhhCool, I may have you before or not, but where in South Florida do you live?

PK

I'm in Weston (Ft. Lauderdale)

MHTAH
10-18-2014, 10:04 PM
We don't get much time off to ryde, but would like to at least know if there are any other Spyders in the area...

TH

krafael5
01-30-2015, 10:32 PM
Noticed someone from Boynton Beach posted today, We are in Royal Palm Beach, and yes I have seen a few machines around town.

PK
new to can am. just bought mine. 2014 yellow rts. you may have seen me. i live in loxahatchee, fl. had it for 4 months. anyway, perhaps we could join you in a bike ride to Lamonster and other places. contact me thru emails is the best way for now. here is my email address: krafael5@aol.com. thanks

PMK
01-31-2015, 04:56 AM
new to can am. just bought mine. 2014 yellow rts. you may have seen me. i live in loxahatchee, fl. had it for 4 months. anyway, perhaps we could join you in a bike ride to Lamonster and other places. contact me thru emails is the best way for now. here is my email address: krafael5@aol.com. thanks

There are certainly several Spyders around the western parts of the area. Have seen a Cognac RT? a few times, likely driving home from work. Seen a few others (various models, colors and years) in small group rides, guessing the guys were on two wheels and wife / girlfriend was on the Spyder. Most recently, during a weekday on the way to work, saw a Cognac RT?, was loaded with two riders. They headed North on Jog as I continued East on Belvedere.

I'll send an email also.

PK

Maurice Leduc
01-31-2015, 07:28 AM
I am at Road Runner Fort Pierce for the winter with a 2014 Rt pearl an open for Ride.
French Canadian
Maurice

krafael5
02-22-2015, 07:17 PM
Live in loxahatchee. own a 2014 yellow rts . I work at publix on southern and crestwood. My name is Rafael. My email is: krafael5@aol.com. stop by my job or email me. Lets ride. Also, one other rider in lox. Thanks

JBspyder-ryder
05-31-2015, 11:32 AM
Stefan

Not alone. My wife and I have a 2011 RT Spyder. We enjoy riding along A1A and meeting people with Spyders as well. If interested in riding sometime, please reply to me at drumheaven7@gmail.com. We live in Boca Raton.

Ride On!

John B

JBspyder-ryder
05-31-2015, 11:39 AM

Saw your post here and was wondering where you ride. I live in Boca and have a 2010 RTS. My wife and I ride on weekends along the beach or to gatherings. If interested, contact me at drumheaven7@gmail.com.

Ride On!

John B

PMK
05-31-2015, 12:21 PM
Saw your post here and was wondering where you ride. I live in Boca and have a 2010 RTS. My wife and I ride on weekends along the beach or to gatherings. If interested, contact me at drumheaven7@gmail.com.

Ride On!

John B

Email sent

PK

solracinfl
03-16-2016, 08:44 PM
Hi, I just purchase a Spyder RT looking for other spyder riders to go on some trips in South Florida.

jcgirouard
03-17-2016, 05:57 AM
I am at Road Runner Fort Pierce for the winter with a 2014 Rt pearl an open for Ride.
French Canadian
Maurice
You are a lucky ......

Spiderbill2014
04-06-2016, 06:15 AM
I have been in South Florida about 2 1/2 years. I have a white 2014 spider. Just went on a great ride last weekend to Ave Maria with about 20 other
spiders from south Florida. I ride mine to work about everyday, so a long ride on a given Saturday is a lot of fun.

PMK
04-06-2016, 07:53 AM
I have been in South Florida about 2 1/2 years. I have a white 2014 spider. Just went on a great ride last weekend to Ave Maria with about 20 other
spiders from south Florida. I ride mine to work about everyday, so a long ride on a given Saturday is a lot of fun.

It was a fun ride. Also, the photos are coming. Been busy, wife is dealing the MTB crash broken rib, and she keeps saying something about getting the taxes done.

Myself, I think the taxes are just an excuse.

We to next Bill?????????????????????Since you did suggest Ave Maria.

solracinfl
05-08-2016, 06:28 AM

I have seen a few spyders around town, but have not met any local riders yet. Looking forward to meeting you.