PDA

View Full Version : F3 Arizona dealer

cheska
09-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Just talked to a Arizona dealer who has 3 F3's on order. Prices are about $800.00 over BRP posted net prices.He states he will be
getting them in January. So far so good. Now the clencher he wants a $1000.00 NON REFUNDABLE deposit. Sorry I want a F3 but I do want to see one and test drive one first. So maybe I will look elsewhere for a new F3. Yes I am spyderless at this
time but I can wait awhile longer.

cuznjohn
09-26-2014, 06:43 PM
ask him to order one with what you want on it. than if you don't like it when it comes in i am sure he can sell it. no money down till you see one in person

SPYD3R
09-26-2014, 06:47 PM
ask him to order one with what you want on it. than if you don't like it when it comes in i am sure he can sell it. no money down till you see one in person

I disagree... tell'm you're going to another dealer that is more realistic...
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

Mike,P
09-26-2014, 06:59 PM
I disagree... tell'm you're going to another dealer that is more realistic...
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

BINGO!!!!

GunDoctor
09-26-2014, 07:56 PM
It's my understanding that many if not all want a non- refundable deposit. I have no real issue with it.

ARtraveler
09-26-2014, 08:21 PM
I have a feeling F3's are going to be all over the place. Predatory pricing up front = red flags to me. There are going to be plenty of dealers eager and willing to sell.

Chupaca
09-26-2014, 11:06 PM
there are plenty dealers call around till you get what you want...last year for all the hype of the new RT pre order etc folks that did not pre order were getting earlier than those that did....:thumbup:

GunDoctor
10-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Found a dealer here in ca. That wanted to take my business from another dealer and only asked for 500.00 and it was refundable...so here is the kicker...I said give me a quote on the same build so I can see what you are offering. Wanted to know what my other bid was...no, I don't play that game ( he may have been under, but if my bid was more he doesn't have to come down). Back to the kicker part. He tells me sure, I will do that and call you back. I said when? He says d, like in an hour! So here it is 5 days later...no call. I placed the order with another dealer who actually wanted my $25,000 cash deal on the F3-S. These young kids don't seem to understand follow up. Say what you do, and do what you say.

vondalyn
10-02-2014, 05:41 PM
ha! I didn't even ask about the refundability of the deposit ($500 for me). They know how I drive, and they knew it would be the right ride for me. We chatted about it for a bit and I was sold. I've already ordered all the extras so it'll be built from the get-go with my accessories (including my powerlet outlet for the heated gear). I guess I could have shopped around, but I don't want anyone but Matt building my new F3. I trust him.

BikerDoc
10-02-2014, 06:02 PM
ha! I didn't even ask about the refundability of the deposit ($500 for me). They know how I drive, and they knew it would be the right ride for me. We chatted about it for a bit and I was sold. I've already ordered all the extras so it'll be built from the get-go with my accessories (including my powerlet outlet for the heated gear). I guess I could have shopped around, but I don't want anyone but Matt building my new F3. I trust him.
I am getting ready to buy my fourth spyder and still feel that buying from a dealer you trust is the single most important feature of the buying decision

Colin
10-02-2014, 06:18 PM
I am getting ready to buy my fourth spyder and still feel that buying from a dealer you trust is the single most important feature of the buying decision

The F3 will be my 5th Spyder, all from the same dealer, they would have to shut down before I go anywhere else. They are a Husband and Wife Team, early 30's, been selling bikes, PWC, Spyders etc for over 10 years, you are treated like a friend, not just a customer, and they pride themselves in giving great service, and selling you what suits you/your budget, not what they want to get rid of.

Also a little biased towards them as I have been helping out in their Showroom on Saturdays for the last year or so, it doesn't seem like work, as I get to talk Spyders etc all day.

chuck gross
10-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Just talked to a Arizona dealer who has 3 F3's on order. Prices are about $800.00 over BRP posted net prices.He states he will be
getting them in January. So far so good. Now the clencher he wants a $1000.00 NON REFUNDABLE deposit. Sorry I want a F3 but I do want to see one and test drive one first. So maybe I will look elsewhere for a new F3. Yes I am spyderless at this

Cheska if you are from BC why don't you buy from a closer dealer like Lifestyles in Mount Vernon Washington they are advertising 250 dollars down and if you order by October 28th you get an extended warranty as well:thumbup: and they have the best mechanic and service around so you can bet your new F-3 will be put together correctly.

cheska
10-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Cheska if you are from BC why don't you buy from a closer dealer like Lifestyles in Mount Vernon Washington they are advertising 250 dollars down and if you order by October 28th you get an extended warranty as well:thumbup: and they have the best mechanic and service around so you can bet your new F-3 will be put together correctly.

Chuck we spend 4-6 months a year in Arizona. So I wanted to get something close to us when we are down here. Also we are not in a hurry. I have signed myself and wife up for a F3 test ride Dec 5th. That will help us make a decision.

chuck gross
10-06-2014, 11:21 PM
I kinda figured you must be a snow bird.
we like to spend a little time boating up in BC mainly the Gulf Islands.
good luck on your latest quest for a new Spyder the F3 sure looks interesting.

Bob Denman
10-07-2014, 11:19 AM

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: :2thumbs:

Mcubed45
10-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Which AZ dealer were you talking to? I'm not about to buy an F3 but I am curious as to what the local dealers are saying.

:cheers:

OJ UK
10-07-2014, 02:12 PM

He needs to take a reality check! Find another dealer!

GunDoctor
10-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Yeah, mine required a 1000.00 Non Refundable also. If for whatever the reason I don't pick it up I'm not really worried. I ordered a stock, no whistles, no bells F3-S. Like they are going to have a problem. Or in their words, "we don't want to get stuck with something we can't sell" really?

Bob Denman
10-07-2014, 05:55 PM
:shocked: I find it amazing that the dealers are trying to get away with this... and ARE! :gaah:
Realizing that this was a whole year, and a different bike...
I went ot my dealer last September (2013); ordered my RT LImited, and I had to insist, that I bring him my 2010... for "safekeeping".
He'd have done the deal on nothing but my good looks, and a handshake!
Scary; isn't it? :shocked: