PDA

View Full Version : Treated fairly and rode out with two 2014 RT-S's in Boerne

AlamoRyder
09-25-2014, 08:54 AM
After doing my due diligence, my wife and I traded our two 2012 RT-S's (that we loved) for the new 2014's at Coyote Sports Yamaha Fun Center last week. That test drive was eye opening! Robert (saleman) and Troy (owner) were attentive and Troy was very, very fair on the trade-ins. Believe me when I say I did my "due diligence" because I even contacted the dealer 300 miles away with the "cheapest" straight up cash deals. Coyote Sports treated us well. Got the best deal here, close to home. They even helped me find the BEST financing that saved me hundreds. That had never happend when we bought out first two separately locally.
If you are looking to be treated "fairly" and treated like a "valued" future local customer I recommend that you go look at Coyote Sports in Boerne. Even the tech (Rocky) and Parts Guy (Brett) were friendly, open and knowledgeable. The whole experience was excellent!http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.png

BikerDoc
09-25-2014, 08:56 AM
After doing my due diligence, my wife and I traded our two 2012 RT-S's (that we loved) for the new 2014's at Coyote Sports Yamaha Fun Center last week. That test drive was eye opening! Robert (saleman) and Troy (owner) were attentive and Troy was very, very fair on the trade-ins. Believe me when I say I did my "due diligence" because I even contacted the dealer 300 miles away with the "cheapest" straight up cash deals. Coyote Sports treated us well. Got the best deal here, close to home. They even helped me find the BEST financing that saved me hundreds. That had never happend when we bought out first two separately locally.
If you are looking to be treated "fairly" and treated like a "valued" future local customer I recommend that you go look at Coyote Sports in Boerne. Even the tech (Rocky) and Parts Guy (Brett) were friendly, open and knowledgeable. The whole experience was excellent!http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.png As always, I am happy to see another dealer added to the good guy list. I wish I had a dealer list - of only those dealers that have been praised on this site..

Chupaca
09-25-2014, 09:53 AM
on your new rydes...:2thumbs: glad you found the right people to deal with. This is not an easy task.....:thumbup:

PrairieSpyder
09-25-2014, 11:15 AM
:congrats: on your 2 new Spyders and your good dealer!! :nopic:

flamingobabe
09-25-2014, 11:53 AM
Congrats on your new Spyders..........I'm hoping Coyote Powersports is going to be a good dealer.....if you call for an appointment...they actually look at your bike that day and start repairs if needed...Houston has the worst dealers.......plan on talking to Coyote during Texas Ride-in....

ARtraveler
09-25-2014, 02:32 PM
:congrats: on the 2-fer. Way to go. :yes::yes:

AbNormy
09-25-2014, 03:11 PM
Congratulations!

Dgjason
09-25-2014, 03:21 PM
Congrats on your new Spyders..........I'm hoping Coyote Powersports is going to be a good dealer.....if you call for an appointment...they actually look at your bike that day and start repairs if needed...Houston has the worst dealers.......plan on talking to Coyote during Texas Ride-in....

I agree..And happy for you:2thumbs:

spydaman60
09-25-2014, 03:21 PM
:agree: congrats!! you should have twice as much fun with two new spyders!!! :yes::yes:

lil rabbit
09-25-2014, 08:22 PM
:agree::congrats:on your new :spyder2:'s. :yes::yes::yes: