PDA

View Full Version : BRP NEWS ALERT (This is a Joke, Don't get your panties in a wad)

Cruzr Joe
09-24-2014, 11:46 AM
:chat::chat::chat:...NEWS ALERT ................ NEWS ALERT .................. NEWS ALERT ........................ :chat::chat::chat:

BRP kicks Cognac owners to the curb. BRP realizes it's mistake and promises never to repeat that color again. :lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie ::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie:

Cognac owners drowning their sorrow in (what else) Cognac. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack:

Signed

Anonymous

Bob Denman
09-24-2014, 12:07 PM
I'll drink to that!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_9_21.gif

ctpaddler2000
09-24-2014, 12:18 PM
The real truth is that BRP discovered that prolong exposure to the color cognac caused vomiting and blindness. A whistle blower employee informed management in 2008 but he was later found at the bottom of Niagra Falls.

Bob Denman
09-24-2014, 12:29 PM
Was he stuffed (violently!!) into a bottle of Courvoisier? :yikes:

iSpyder123
09-24-2014, 12:32 PM
Cognac color was discontinued quietly because it was showing signs of early fading. Something in the paint pigments.
I'm sure new panels will be made available.

Bob Denman
09-24-2014, 12:47 PM
I'm thinking that they have made it a rare and VERY Limited Production, single-year color! :2thumbs: :D

cuznjohn
09-24-2014, 01:35 PM
i have gotten more good comments on my bike than any other one i have owned, but than again my bike is orange

Bob Denman
09-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Looks like "Cradle Gravy", to me... :shocked: :roflblack:

spydaman60
09-24-2014, 01:52 PM
:chat::chat::chat:...NEWS ALERT ................ NEWS ALERT .................. NEWS ALERT ........................ :chat::chat::chat:

BRP kicks Cognac owners to the curb. BRP realizes it's mistake and promises never to repeat that color again. :lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie ::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie:

Cognac owners drowning their sorrow in (what else) Cognac. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack:

Signed

Anonymousgood one joe. poor bobby is going to be drinking all night long!!!

Bob Denman
09-24-2014, 02:06 PM
:shocked: Huh? :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::che ers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheer s::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::che ers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheer s::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::che ers::cheers:

spydaman60
09-24-2014, 02:10 PM
:shocked: Huh? :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::che ers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheer s::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::che ers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheer s::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::che ers::cheers:need any help with all that brew?

ARtraveler
09-24-2014, 02:15 PM
IMO--the upside--a "collectors edition" now. First year, LTD, and special paint job. That should book out to about $500 more on KBB. That's what happened to the "premier" edition 2010 RT-S stuff. I did not get an extra $500--but it was nice that it was in the blue book anyway. :roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
09-24-2014, 02:18 PM
need any help with all that brew?

All that I can get! :D :2thumbs:

"Old FrothnSlosh"goes down easier, than a drunken Prom Date. :yikes:

Cruzr Joe
09-24-2014, 02:38 PM
good one joe. poor bobby is going to be drinking all night long!!!

JOE ............ JOE?????????????? How did you know it was me??????????? it was signed by Anonymous!!

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
09-24-2014, 02:42 PM
Chuck has friends hiding everywhere...95789

MRH
09-24-2014, 03:42 PM
I always thought it would be a one year color, was that just me?

Bob Denman
09-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Nope; it wasn't! :D
I'm kind of glad that my Limited; is undenialbly, a 2014! :2thumbs:

Dgjason
09-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Doesn't matter...Doesn't matter...I only recognize Pearl White...:clap:

Bob Denman
09-24-2014, 04:52 PM
"Pearls among the oysters..." :thumbup: