PDA

View Full Version : F3 premiere: info release time Sept 23rd?

ViperWolf
09-22-2014, 03:41 AM
2 years ago when waiting and watching for initial info on the (then new) ST, we didn't start seeing any info or pictures until around 7:30 pm CST. At one point, some spyderlovers members briefly had access to a new BRP web site but then as others browsed to the new site they discovered the site had been taken down. A few screen shots did manage to get posted. So based on past experience I'm not expecting to find anything new about the F3 until the evening hours. The Club BRP event is in Connecticut which is EST, so here in Nashville I won't start looking until after 6:30.

By the way, has anyone else noticed the SpyderF3 website from central FL Powersports is gone? It now takes you to a web domain sales site. Wonder if BRP made them remove it?

1 more day to go. Aside from the new F3, curious as to what changes might be coming to the existing models?

Oldmanzues
09-22-2014, 09:08 AM
Just thought of this:
How many Viet Nam vets on here had/have a "shorttimers calender" on this event.? Many version, some not suitable on a public forum.
They estimated time before leaving that @#$%^& place.
Oldmanzues

Bob Denman
09-22-2014, 09:21 AM
When is the "Offical Release", supposed to occur? :dontknow:

SPYD3R
09-22-2014, 09:44 AM
When is the "Offical Release", supposed to occur? :dontknow:

SEPTEMBER 24.... this Wednesday....

lwrydr
09-22-2014, 09:51 AM
Back in the day I was a computer programmer. I wrote a program that printed out how many days one had left in the army. When you got to 0 it said some funny (I thought) things...I got into some trouble over that but there is a funny story involved....

Spyder Tony
09-22-2014, 10:23 AM
SEPTEMBER 24.... this Wednesday....

Not to split hairs, but it's actually September 23rd...

http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/

Bob Denman
09-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Back in the day I was a computer programmer. I wrote a program that printed out how many days one had left in the army. When you got to 0 it said some funny (I thought) things...I got into some trouble over that but there is a funny story involved....

:shocked: And...?????

PrairieSpyder
09-22-2014, 11:13 AM

Do tell!!!:dontknow:

lwrydr
09-22-2014, 11:16 AM
An E8 sarge took offence to what the program printed out and I (lowly E4) did not have time to change it so the computer room guys quit running it. About a month later a full bird called me into his office and wanted to know why the program was not running since this is what he used to order up replacement troops. I tried not to laugh when I told him Sargent so-and-so said to not run it any more. About 15 min later Sargent so-and-so came to see me and begged me to fix the program so it could run again. I fixed it but I think the Sargent got his rear end chewed on.

cuznjohn
09-22-2014, 11:20 AM
my dealer has some coming in but i am waiting for them to get the sling shot, they promised me a demo ride and help getting in and out of it w/o laughing

Bob Denman
09-22-2014, 12:50 PM
An E8 sarge took offence to what the program printed out and I (lowly E4) did not have time to change it so the computer room guys quit running it. About a month later a full bird called me into his office and wanted to know why the program was not running since this is what he used to order up replacement troops. I tried not to laugh when I told him Sargent so-and-so said to not run it any more. About 15 min later Sargent so-and-so came to see me and begged me to fix the program so it could run again. I fixed it but I think the Sargent got his rear end chewed on.

I'll bet that the Sargent would really have LOVED to get his hands on you... :D :clap: :2thumbs:

Dragonrider
09-22-2014, 01:16 PM
my dealer has some coming in but i am waiting for them to get the sling shot, they promised me a demo ride and help getting in and out of it w/o laughing

I'm still being told 10/7 for the delivery of "my" Slingshot.

Bob Denman
09-22-2014, 02:38 PM
BRP's webiste is acting pretty "Wonky"... and it started this afternoon! :D
:bbq::bbq::bbq:

ARtraveler
09-22-2014, 03:01 PM
I am just in the wait and see mode concerning the 2015 announcements.

I make the following statement. I am not buying a 2015 anything. :roflblack::roflblack:

Am really interested in all the information about the product line, etc., etc., etc.

Reality: There will be no 2015 :spyder2: products to view, kick tires, etc. until March/April 2015 here. I am sure I could pre-order a something if I wanted. But...like I said in my statement :roflblack::roflblack:

I did drive by a "brand new" Polaris dealer just outside of Wasilla yesterday. Its bigger than a lot of car dealers. They are not open yet, but I saw stacks and stacks of "unopened" crates in their storage area. Slingshot????????? Indian?????????? Who knows.

Colin
09-22-2014, 03:53 PM
Well it is 8.50am Wednesday 23rd September here, unfortunately it will almost be the 24th before we find anything out. :sour:

Bob Denman
09-22-2014, 05:53 PM
:shocked: How can you guys be the last to know; when you're the first to make it to the 23rd?? :dontknow:
You really should speak to somebody about this horrendous inequity! ;)

Colin
09-22-2014, 06:38 PM
:shocked: How can you guys be the last to know; when you're the first to make it to the 23rd?? :dontknow:
You really should speak to somebody about this horrendous inequity! ;)

Maybe get them to have Club BRP in New Zealand next year? Only problem with that is, we would see the new releases and
not be able to buy them till March/April the following year lolol

The downside of being so far away is the wait, and if the previous models allocated to sell here don't sell, we can wait even longer for current models.