PDA

View Full Version : Ride this weekend?????

safecracker
09-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Hello fellow Spyder Ryders. Any one up for a day ride. I can ride both Saturday and Sunday. Sorry for such a short notice. Bruce

Abbot Spyder
09-21-2014, 05:21 AM
Sorry just saw your post. I was busy yesterday and today I have a date with the wood pile. :ani29:

Dgjason
09-21-2014, 07:50 AM
What a great ride that must be this time of the year. Spent two weeks up there 3 years ago at Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. My wife ate lobster almost every day. Beautiful state.:2thumbs:. Wish I was with you.

EnjoyingTheRyde
09-26-2014, 05:32 PM
I worked all weekend. Hoping to go to Rangeley tomorrow afternoon though. Spend the night and head home Sunday morning.

SPYD3R
09-26-2014, 05:40 PM
sure.... let's ride.... i'll meet you on the BRP..... BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY that is....

i was asked once what the BRP label on my SPYD3R meant... so i told the gal, Blue Ridge Parkway... then she said, "well you have one on the back too"... so i told her that you get one on the front when you ride the entire length of the Blue Ridge Parkway from North to South... and another on the rear when you ride it from South to North.... she said, "wow, you sure do like to ride".... i just smiled..... ;)
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R