PDA

View Full Version : Harley reverse trike

lwrydr
09-16-2014, 07:11 PM
Saw this pic and just had to post it.

SPYD3R
09-16-2014, 07:20 PM
looks like this was the predecessor of the new CAN AM SPYD3R F3.....

(oh boy, i'm gona catch it now...)
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

Chupaca
09-16-2014, 07:22 PM
we had and probably still do have them running around back home. They delivered kerosene used for domestic cooking and lighting. The bread, fish and veggies were pedal models. Scooters (vespa and lambretta) were used for papper deliveries. Messengers rode CB 125's....thanks for the memories...:2thumbs:

mtdoragary
09-16-2014, 07:32 PM
we had and probably still do have them running around back home. They delivered kerosene used for domestic cooking and lighting. The bread, fish and veggies were pedal models. Scooters (vespa and lambretta) were used for papper deliveries. Messengers rode CB 125's....thanks for the memories...:2thumbs:
They used them here to sell ice cream. Last saw them in the fifties.

PrairieSpyder
09-16-2014, 07:46 PM

Where is "back home"??

Bob Denman
09-17-2014, 06:59 AM
Where is "back home"??
Wherever it is; the early Twentieth-Century, must be still the Calendar, that's being used! :D :2thumbs:

PrairieSpyder
09-17-2014, 07:52 AM
Wherever it is; the early Twentieth-Century, must be still the Calendar, that's being used! :D :2thumbs:

That's what I was thinking, too, Bob!

Bob Denman
09-17-2014, 08:30 AM
...Much simpler times! :2thumbs:
(I posted a video in "Off-Topic", about the driving conditions back in the Twenties...)

ARtraveler
09-17-2014, 02:12 PM
The Duluth MN police department had one that they used for traffic control and ticket writing back in the 60's. The ice cream storage was on the back though. It was usually driven by an officer that weighed about three hundred pounds, and he was very big. :yes: We knew the guy well. He often stopped in my store for conversation, coffee, and of course--donuts.