PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull Powersports

jpbuch9309
09-16-2014, 06:23 AM
OK Y all Tell me why I would want to go to Pit Bull Power sports from Katy, Tx to but a RT. What makes them so special . I am shopping for a place to but one so any input would be great.

TmanOK
09-16-2014, 06:35 AM
I bought my RD Limited from them in June. They gave a good deal and go above and beyond to make things right.

Bob Denman
09-16-2014, 07:21 AM
1. They know their... :shocked: STUFF! :D
2. They are ardent supporters of our choice of rides
3. They have a VERY helpful and friendly staff of folks
4. There are some REALLY great roads around them... the trip alone is fun!

scooterexpress
09-16-2014, 07:42 AM
OK Y all Tell me why I would want to go to Pit Bull Power sports from Katy, Tx to but a RT. What makes them so special . I am shopping for a place to but one so any input would be great.

i think if you have any doubts about the abilities of pitbull power sports you need to attend the upcoming event being held in oct they will be building a spyder from the crate to the showroom,and any questions that you have i can bet they will have the right answer to satisify your thoughts or doubts,if theres any one dealerships out there that has the most knowledge about the spyder it would be them.

StanProff
09-16-2014, 07:53 AM
Pitbull is a very good dealer no doubt. That doesn't mean there are no other good dealers. I like pitbull and the connection with Lamont but it would not make sense for me to travel that far and bypass my local "good" dealer to buy a Spyder. My home dealer is very good. I couldn't ask for better, I'll give them a plug, East Tenn. ATV. :thumbup:

Chupaca
09-16-2014, 09:33 AM
they are all spyder. I unfortunately did not know of them till I joined SL two years ago. I would not hesitate to go to them. They have developed products to enhance your ryde, made unbelievable deals for people and helped so many travelers through time. Their staff and crew are top notch and their knowledge is complete. You will not find a better group to fight with you if you should have a warranty problem. They will stand by all they sell. Hope to get out there some day. As you may know spyderfest, pit bull, lamonster garage and the mo gang are all over there making roadster happy...:firstplace: :2thumbs:

CMA Cowboy
09-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Len and Lamont do make an outstanding team and put out quality work. Having said that, talk with the local Texas ryders down in your area before going to Springfield. Logistics on how are you going to get to Springfield and back (unless you trailer) would be an issue. Come up 2nd week of October to Pitbull, meet folks and see what folks are talking about.

ARtraveler
09-16-2014, 02:31 PM
I am in favor of trying to find a local dealer to both buy and service the :spyder2: These are the people you will need to deal with if a breakdown happens, and you need service now.

That said, Pitbull, has a very good reputation, they have sold :spyder2:'s to customers from all over the country, and they know how to work on the :ani29:

I came very close to making a purchase there when "issues" developed in my last purchase. Also purchased oil change kits from them, when most other dealers did not have available for the 2014 ACE 1330. My experience with them was good.

If you want to have a travel adventure and purchase a :spyder2: in the process, they are worth considering.

Rumor has it that they will pick you up in their Lear Jet and fly you to the dealership, they will put you up in the Presidential Suite at the Ritz Carlton, and provide a Limo for your use while your new :ani29: is being built. WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, THIS IS JUST A RUMOR AND YOUR EXPERIENCE MAY NOT BE EXACTLY THE SAME. :joke::joke::joke:

napper39
09-16-2014, 02:37 PM
all of the above things are true but they also put the ron bar on and the lazer linment on ever one they put together and sell,no charge,cant beat that.:2thumbs::chat:

jaherbst
09-16-2014, 08:27 PM
all of the above things are true but they also put the ron bar on and the lazer linment on ever one they put together and sell,no charge,cant beat that.:2thumbs::chat:

So how many Migs have you shot down?;)

Jack

OldCowboy
09-16-2014, 08:57 PM
1. They know their... :shocked: STUFF! :D
2. They are ardent supporters of our choice of rides
3. They have a VERY helpful and friendly staff of folks
4. There are some REALLY great roads around them... the trip alone is fun!

5. They are the sponsors of SpyderFest

joet82
09-17-2014, 07:35 AM
5. They are the sponsors of SpyderFest

They aren't a sponsor, they Host it, and are the creators of it...well, Len is.