PDA

View Full Version : Dealer report

rayeade
09-15-2014, 08:47 AM
Last Tuesday while getting ready for a ride with wife and nephew my engine check light came on and a code of P1175 was displayed using the correct key sequence. This was according to Spyder Codes to be a fuel mixture to rich in the number 2 bank(whatever that is). Called the closet Spyder Dealer "Alcoa Good Times, Inc" in Louisville, TN. Told me to bring in the Spyder and they would try to work it in that afternoon. Arrived about 11:30 and they pulled it in and checked out the problem but nothing was wrong. The tech checked some hoses or lines that could crack and cause the problem but mine were fine. Did find that an update in BUDS had to be preformed and was done. They also noticed my rear tire was worn and needed replacing. Took care of it and I was on my way by 2:00 PM. Saved the rest of my vacation and rode the Dragon later on that afternoon.:clap::2thumbs:

murphybrown
09-15-2014, 08:53 AM
Last Tuesday while getting ready for a ride with wife and nephew my engine check light came on and a code of P1175 was displayed using the correct key sequence. This was according to Spyder Codes to be a fuel mixture to rich in the number 2 bank(whatever that is). Called the closet Spyder Dealer "Alcoa Good Times, Inc" in Louisville, TN. Told me to bring in the Spyder and they would try to work it in that afternoon. Arrived about 11:30 and they pulled it in and checked out the problem but nothing was wrong. The tech checked some hoses or lines that could crack and cause the problem but mine were fine. Did find that an update in BUDS had to be preformed and was done. They also noticed my rear tire was worn and needed replacing. Took care of it and I was on my way by 2:00 PM. Saved the rest of my vacation and rode the Dragon later on that afternoon.:clap::2thumbs:

So great to hear of good dealership service departments. :thumbup: thanks for sharing. :yes:

Chupaca
09-15-2014, 03:29 PM
always good to add a dealer to the plus side. Thanks for the info..!! :bowdown:

ARtraveler
09-15-2014, 03:39 PM
Plus side reports are great information for fellow riders. Thank you for posting it. :thumbup: