PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Otter! - A special shout out.

Spyder ri
09-13-2014, 07:10 PM
For a great group ride to Mt. Equinox on Friday at Spyderquest. You did a fabulous job taking care of us, making sure we were all fueled up, and caring enough to keep us all organized. I hope to talk a little more with you and your wife in the future, as we had to head out early today.

From,
"Mr. Rhode Island"

(Proud to be the only dude to represent my state at Spyderquest)

ChasCS
09-13-2014, 07:25 PM
Looks like there were many Spyder folks there.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Chas

Chupaca
09-13-2014, 07:31 PM
Way to go Otter..!! :2thumbs::clap::clap:had no doubt.... :thumbup:

ARtraveler
09-13-2014, 07:36 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::firstplace:

otter28169
09-13-2014, 10:31 PM
I had an awesome time myself. It was great meeting you and hopefully we will be riding again soon. We had a few hiccups on the ride but, now that I have had time to look back on it, I believe the ride went very well. We had a lot of help from several great riders, including yourself. The Adirondack Park ride went off w/o a hitch today due, in part, to another great group. I am getting ready to turn in for the evening, the closing ceremony is done and we are heading home tomorrow. I just want to thank the vendors, all of the riders whom came to play, and all of the NY Spyder Rider staff who made this rally possible. Hopefully everybody had a good time and we will get to see you all again next year.

After all I'm..............

Just sayin'............

Bob Denman
09-14-2014, 08:07 AM
Chad... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_109.gif

Netminder
09-14-2014, 08:35 PM
I had an awesome time myself. It was great meeting you and hopefully we will be riding again soon. We had a few hiccups on the ride but, now that I have had time to look back on it, I believe the ride went very well. We had a lot of help from several great riders, including yourself. The Adirondack Park ride went off w/o a hitch today due, in part, to another great group. I am getting ready to turn in for the evening, the closing ceremony is done and we are heading home tomorrow. I just want to thank the vendors, all of the riders whom came to play, and all of the NY Spyder Rider staff who made this rally possible. Hopefully everybody had a good time and we will get to see you all again next year.

After all I'm..............

Just sayin'............
We had a great time, it was great meeting you!