PDA

View Full Version : NEWS FLASH! hot! hot! hot!

sealfloorboards
09-11-2014, 08:35 PM
Today I signed a contract with VelocityTV, one of the Discovery networks.:yikes: I will be shooting a segment of PerformanceTV on Sept. 23rd. in Johnsonville, Tn.:ohyea: They are doing a show on how to trick out an RT SE5 with the coolest aftermarket add-ons on the Market. Thanks to you folks, and the support and raves you have given me over the years, the folks at VelocityTV asked me to come on the show and show NIRH Driver Tommy Johnson how to install a set of RT SE5 DLX Seal Floorboards and my Universal Tote Rack:2thumbs:. They have chosen Seal Floorboards as the best Floorboards available on the market for all the CAN AM Spyders(Not to mention the first):bowdown:. It's a real honor and privilege and is only possible because so many of you have endorsed me and, them and…….

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards
sealcreativeconcepts.com

ChasCS
09-11-2014, 09:32 PM
My congratulations are in order.

Keep up the hard work, and rewards will surely follow.

Well done. Will be watching...

Chas

Dragonrider
09-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Congrats John! Well deserved...

Big Arm
09-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Congratulations John, :clap: :clap: :clap:

eddieshep999
09-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Today I signed a contract with VelocityTV, one of the Discovery networks.:yikes: I will be shooting a segment of PerformanceTV on Sept. 23rd. in Johnsonville, Tn.:ohyea: They are doing a show on how to trick out an RT SE5 with the coolest aftermarket add-ons on the Market. Thanks to you folks, and the support and raves you have given me over the years, the folks at VelocityTV asked me to come on the show and show NIRH Driver Tommy Johnson how to install a set of RT SE5 DLX Seal Floorboards and my Universal Tote Rack:2thumbs:. They have chosen Seal Floorboards as the best Floorboards available on the market for all the CAN AM Spyders(Not to mention the first):bowdown:. It's a real honor and privilege and is only possible because so many of you have endorsed me and, them and…….

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards
sealcreativeconcepts.com

John
I have your floorboards on my 2010 RT-S SE5 and have endorsed them
Any chance you will be able to supply a link so we can watch the programme once it's been done as I don't think we will get VelocityTV here in the UK

Thanks

ARtraveler
09-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Wishing you the best here. :yes::yes:

tobor9
09-11-2014, 11:32 PM
Congrats John:yes:

Motorcycledave
09-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Hey John
Congrats....on this and your wedding..... Maybe I will even see you in Las Vegas at the SEMA Show in November.
Your contribution to the SPYDER world is super I know everyone else thinks the same.
Good luck keep it up
Dave
motorcycledave

Bob Denman
09-12-2014, 07:07 AM
So glad to hear that great things are happening for you!! :clap: :2thumbs:

:congrats:

SPYD3R
09-12-2014, 07:29 AM
CONGRATZ.....
I'LL BE WATCHING FOR IT....
DAN P
EASLEY, SC
SPYD3R

iSpyder123
09-12-2014, 08:12 AM
I love watching Velocity TV. Congrats and let us know when your segment airs.

murphybrown
09-12-2014, 08:31 AM
John:
Congrats and all that great stuff. Assuming that you are recovered from surgery and getting ready to race down the aisle with the lovely VIA....big :yes: for all the good stuff coming your way. :clap:

billrob71
09-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Congrats :thumbup:

PW2013STL
09-12-2014, 12:11 PM
CONGRATS!!!

Always nice to see someone who makes a great product and treats their customers right get recognized. :firstplace:

Bob Ledford
09-12-2014, 07:20 PM

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards
sealcreativeconcepts.com

Greatproduct I love mine on my machine.

sealfloorboards
09-12-2014, 08:35 PM
John
I have your floorboards on my 2010 RT-S SE5 and have endorsed them
Any chance you will be able to supply a link so we can watch the programme once it's been done as I don't think we will get VelocityTV here in the UK

Thanks

They are going to give me a U-tube of the Show. I'll post when it's available.

Ride in comfort,
John
sealcreativeconcepts.com

sealfloorboards
09-13-2014, 03:04 PM
John:
Congrats and all that great stuff. Assuming that you are recovered from surgery and getting ready to race down the aisle with the lovely VIA....big :yes: for all the good stuff coming your way. :clap:

Thanks kid, you're the best. Did you see the response on the Spydergirls forum that Via posted? Awesome:bowdown:

Ride in comfort,
John
Sealcreativeconcepts.com