PDA

View Full Version : PHOTOS

shunkmanitu
10-06-2008, 09:22 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=14&pictureid=194

Some random Spyder photos. Spyder meets family. Like any Indian Iktome runs into "cousins" every where it goes. The gas bill was Iktome first feeding. The commissary ticket is what a hungry Spyder can bring home. Keep an eye out for more photos.

Director
10-06-2008, 10:29 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=14&pictureid=194

Some random Spyder photos. Spyder meets family. Like any Indian Iktome runs into "cousins" every where it goes. The gas bill was Iktome first feeding. The commissary ticket is what a hungry Spyder can bring home. Keep an eye out for more photos.

Cool pics, Shunkmanitu. You have good taste in color as well. The red is awesome, IMHO, but I may be a bit biased. :2thumbs:

Best,

Bruce

bjt
10-07-2008, 07:07 AM
Great pictures. What's the deal with the beer keg on the back of that other trike? :D :doorag: :2thumbs:

Magic Man
10-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Great pictures. What's the deal with the beer keg on the back of that other trike? :D :doorag: :2thumbs:

It's a common thing to use a Keg as a gas tank on VW trikes.

MM

FANG
10-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Great pictures Coyote. Especially like the one where your :spyder:greeted my:spyder: LOL.

Have a great day!!

shunkmanitu
10-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Great pictures Coyote. Especially like the one where your :spyder:greeted my:spyder: LOL.

Have a great day!!

Guess you might not have FANG today, kinda wet and sparky out there! Sent a note about the "Retreads" but guess you missed it. Carolyn and I had breakfast with them at their Golden Corral meeting Saturday AM.

Several if the old Pensacola Sunrunners are now riding with them. Their old website is not functioning but they can be contacted throuh their Google Group under pensacolaretreads.

The VW Trike is a custom ridden by a large, diabetic Vet about my age. Don't know if he has been to the new clinic yet as he ask me about it.

Sometime this month the Thunderbird Wacipi (PowWow), sponsered by Eglin AFB, will be held at the Mullet Festival Grounds off FL-87. We might take Iktome if the weather holds. Will post more when I get the dates.

Putt-Putt
10-07-2008, 08:30 AM

Ha ha ha Incase you get thirsty.:cheers:

throneroomdancer
10-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Hey Shunkmanitu....love the red! Thanks for the pics. I live in Mobile so I hope to see you and Fang on the roads...I'll be the one in a white mini-van waving and yelling like I'm crazy!! Yea, I have my Spydie dream too.:spyder::clap:

FANG
10-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Guess you might not have FANG today, kinda wet and sparky out there! Sent a note about the "Retreads" but guess you missed it. Carolyn and I had breakfast with them at their Golden Corral meeting Saturday AM.

Several if the old Pensacola Sunrunners are now riding with them. Their old website is not functioning but they can be contacted throuh their Google Group under pensacolaretreads.

The VW Trike is a custom ridden by a large, diabetic Vet about my age. Don't know if he has been to the new clinic yet as he ask me about it.

Sometime this month the Thunderbird Wacipi (PowWow), sponsered by Eglin AFB, will be held at the Mullet Festival Grounds off FL-87. We might take Iktome if the weather holds. Will post more when I get the dates.
Missed the e-mail but if you will let me know about the next one I'll try and make it for sure.

Will also see about the PowWow at Eglin that would be great.

look forward to rydiing soon.

Yes definitely too wet today. Brought the gas hog (Durango) today. Not near as much fun.

3tracs
10-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Great pictures, thanks for sharing! I really really like the red!

Greg H.
10-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Very nice! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

shunkmanitu
10-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Very nice! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Tenn. River, lake? Nice to see three together.

Greg H.
10-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Tenn. River, lake? Nice to see three together.

Tennessee River - right next to the Shiloh Civil War Park.

see associated thread ........ http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7225 :)