PDA

View Full Version : St limited speakers

DougC
09-09-2014, 08:45 AM
Anyone know of replacement speakers for a 2014 st limited? The stock speakers are horrible and wanted to know if anyone replaced theirs

GrumpySteelMan
09-09-2014, 04:17 PM
The J&M Speakers should work (front only, obviously). Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. These are factory drop-in replacements.

http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=FSPU-CART

Cheaper prices are available elsewhere, but this is the MFG's website.

clueless
09-09-2014, 05:34 PM
if the same size as RT front speaker size. I went with POLK marine speakers (waterproof) and added base blockers to block off the low freq that it would produce anyway.

DougC
09-09-2014, 07:05 PM
if the same size as RT front speaker size. I went with POLK marine speakers (waterproof) and added base blockers to block off the low freq that it would produce anyway.

Do you know if they are the same size as the rt? What Polk model speakers did you get?? They fit in your st s? I imagine that the st s and the st limited are the same bike meaning the st s has the grills but no speakers. I hate the stock speakers.

DougC
09-09-2014, 07:09 PM
The J&M Speakers should work (front only, obviously). Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. These are factory drop-in replacements.

http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=FSPU-CART

Cheaper prices are available elsewhere, but this is the MFG's website.

I dont want to find out "should fit" I can't believe finding speakers for this bike are so hard. I can find tons of speakers for the RT but not the st limited. Very annoying

GrumpySteelMan
09-10-2014, 03:29 PM
I dont want to find out "should fit" I can't believe finding speakers for this bike are so hard. I can find tons of speakers for the RT but not the st limited. Very annoying

It isn't so hard. Call the MFG to find out "for sure" and let us know. The STs are pretty new and the ST-L is the only model that comes with a radio. Nothing to winge about.