PDA

View Full Version : Drew Carey ALS reward

Eagle1
09-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Major applause to Drew Carey and Jenny McCarthy :clap::clap::clap:who have each pledged $10k to the Bay Village police to help find the pranksters who poured a bucket of feces, urine and spit over the head of an autistic boy who wanted to do the ice bucket challenge. It is great to see these stars stepping up and voicing outrage over this horrendous prank. I can think of some punishment that would fit the crime.

ChasCS
09-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Jimmy Kimmel? J/k

Sorry, That's the World we Live in Today.

Chas

bruiser
09-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Having a special needs daughter and having worked with special needs people, this angers me to no end. I would love to get my hands on these punks. Thanks to those who stepped up with donations. And a big thanks to the parents for posting the video. I saw the video on another site. Disgusting.

PrairieSpyder
09-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Major applause to Jim Carey and Jenny McCarthy :clap::clap::clap:who have each pledged $10k to the Bay Village police to help find the pranksters who poured a bucket of feces, urine and spit over the head of an autistic boy who wanted to do the ice bucket challenge. It is great to see these stars stepping up and voicing outrage over this horrendous prank. I can think of some punishment that would fit the crime.

Jim Carey or Drew Carey?

lwrydr
09-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Carey

Bob Denman
09-09-2014, 02:04 PM
:dontknow: Who would even think that this could be funny??? :gaah:

PrairieSpyder
09-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Good for Drew Carey and Jenny McCarthy!

[For a minute there, I was afraid I'd have to say something nice about Jim Carrey!:yikes:]

Eagle1
09-09-2014, 03:44 PM
My mistake it was Drew. That was a sick prank, hopefully they will be punished.