PDA

View Full Version : How was your day?

ChasCS
09-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Mine was great, it has finally stopped snowing, and it looks like it might,

Be chilly and slightly cloudy for the rest of the afternoon... ;-)

But you just know, the Sun wants to break through...

Hope your day was sunny and warm.

Chas

Bob Denman
09-08-2014, 02:56 PM
:shocked: I've had WEEKS at a time, that weren't even that good... :banghead:

ChasCS
09-08-2014, 03:01 PM
More rain and snow...

Can't believe you Mother Nature!!

Why... This has to be some kind of joke.

More wet snow predicted for, now, Aaahhh!!

Watch your last step, it's a slippery one...

Chas

ARtraveler
09-08-2014, 03:06 PM
We had sunny and blue skies. Low 50's and went riding both Saturday and Sunday. Overcast today, low 50's but I will get my daily 50 - 100 in anyway.

UPDATE: I had to ride in a slight drizzle--but--I got to ride. 80 miles today on my mail run.

bruiser
09-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Rain, rain and then it rained. We're under a flood watch. Backyard looks like a swamp. Worked on my Spyder getting it ready for trip to Spyderquest. Gotta fix the tab on the mirror :mad:.

Bob Denman
09-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Good Luck with your preparations! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
09-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Weather wise...sunny and pretty hot, guessing towards 90 ish with solid humidity. Pretty typical.

Most of the rest of the day was dealing with corporate idiots wanting to check boxes so they can justify their pay. Well sort of, they told me I had to do teir work and they are not even my problem. They also stated it was easy and would not take long...told them then they should do it. Then when I explained how the entire process really works, they were fairly stupid about it. When I inquired with corporate about the actual they want me to modify, the real high ups asked where I got the info and who approved it. Tomorrow could be a very special day for the idiots. Possible sore shoulders and elbows from the finger pointing.

PK

Pay raises? What a wonderful subject. :roflblack: There is a big controversy here about the Dean of the University getting a $320,000 bonus if he sticks it out until summer of 2016. That would double his usual wage. I received a $121.00 raise for teaching my courses this semester. Been with them 13 years and I am at the top of my schedule. :yikes:

Chupaca
09-08-2014, 10:36 PM
did he get the entry done..?? :roflblack::roflblack: