PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to repeat what's been said already...

wyliec
09-08-2014, 10:39 AM
I read all the threads concerning spyder problems, and read most answers. Then, I think I sure do miss Scotty's answers,and hope he returns shortly. I say this even though I've been on his ignore list for a number of years.

Bob Denman
09-08-2014, 11:16 AM
:agree:
No doubt; we ALL miss his wisdom... :clap:

Pennyrick
09-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Scotty (Nancy's Toy) has been a part of this board since March of 2008 and has contributed a substantial amount of information to the benefit of all Spyder owners.

I have only been around since February, 2011 but I've learned quite a bit from Scotty's informative posts over the past three and a half years.

A number of newcomers joined SpyderLovers over the past couple of years and I don't think they realized the fountain of knowledge that the Motorbike Professor possesses. To some he may have come off as a know-it-all but that is precisely what he is.

Some comments floated his way that upset him and he decided to take a hiatus. I too hope he returns once his new house and barn are completed to his satisfaction. That may take some time because as we know, Scotty is a perfectionist.

As Brandon DeWilde shouted after Alan Ladd at the end of Shane....
Scotty, come back... come back Scotty!!

ARtraveler
09-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Also agree with the above. Scotty is a wealth of knowledge for all things :spyder2:. I also find myself hoping that he will return. We do miss his sage advice. :yes::yes: