PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Bike Week Panama City Oct 1-5

rabtech
09-08-2014, 06:41 AM
As usual I am headed to Panama City for bike week. Ill be there from Oct 1-5 rain or shine. I will be carrying my RT Spyder and my Ducati Diavel. I was hoping my Polaris Slingshot would be here but it just isn't going to happen. Ill be on the white RT Limited. I will have the radio booming. I have the JL 10" sub and the 3 way coaxial speakers in all the holes. I even stretched the fronts to 6.5" and my backs are still 4" But all of it pushes thru a JL 400 Watt 4 channel marine amp. Its pretty loud so u may hear the radio before you see me. Just wave me over and say hi.

I have a lot of redneck in me so it may be playing some old classics ...Never know...:yikes::yikes:

Im staying at the Hampton Inn at Pier Park. Across from the golf course and pretty close to the harley dealer.

jaherbst
09-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Try using headphones. Blasting the surrounding area with music played excessively loud is very rude and discourteous.

Jack

Chupaca
09-08-2014, 09:48 AM
have a great trip..be safe and play your old classics as loud as you like the vegetation loves it. Music and the open road go hand in hand, have a great time..:thumbup:

DJFaninTN
09-08-2014, 10:31 AM
just got back from 9 days at PCB. the ocean was as pretty as ever and the weather was fantastic!

while there go find a place called Dee's Hangout. great Cajun food!!!