PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to All

rgk
09-06-2014, 07:15 PM
Shortly after I purchased my Spyder in July, I began to participate in this forum. Now, after many questions and even more thoughtful answers, my Spyder is set up to my idea of Spyder perfection. But for the members of this forum, I would not be as pleased with the new bike.

I have been looking at Spyders for several years and finally in July I stopped in at Mountain Motorsports in Marietta, GA and left with the bike. My issues with the machine are inconsequential with one exception and I have never been as pleased with a new bike as I am with the Spyder. Part of my satisfaction is due to the excellent dealer.

The only significant issue (for me) is the foot brake on the RT. I feel that it is difficult to access and that problem has been cured by the ISCI handbrake.

Chupaca
09-06-2014, 07:20 PM
:congrats: on your new ryde :welcome: glad this site was able to help...it's why we are here. :nopic: when you get one.. :thumbup:

ChasCS
09-06-2014, 07:40 PM
That makes two of us! ;-)

Enjoy the excitement to the fullest.

Chas

Bob Denman
09-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Rolf,
I'm glad to hear that your bike is "scratchin' your itches"! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
09-06-2014, 10:30 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new ride. A good dealer makes every difference in the world. :yes::yes::yes:

Seadog1
09-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Getting a Spyder is at the top of my bucket list. Glad you are pleased with yours. I am 71 now so better get with the program soon LOL

ARtraveler
09-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Getting a Spyder is at the top of my bucket list. Glad you are pleased with yours. I am 71 now so better get with the program soon LOL

Time is short. Don't say "I could have had a V8." :roflblack::roflblack:

The Spyder is really a lot of fun and you can enjoy it at any age. Our friend Big Red is considering another one at the young age of 82. :yes: