PDA

View Full Version : Trying to install BRP floorboards on my 2011 RT

Lostinthenet
09-04-2014, 07:33 PM
I am attempting to install the BRP floorboards on my 2011RT. Finally got the missing piece of the puzzle the brake pedal. looking at it not sure how it attaches to the floorboard assembly. Where i Thought it would go the instructions from BRP show the switch assembly going. I could be over thinking this and once I take it apart tomorrow it will most likely become clear. but if anyone has any advise would appreciate it.

ravseren
09-06-2014, 03:03 AM
Try the Sealboards....no problems, great support, larger and more comfortable.
Ravseren

Bob Denman
09-06-2014, 07:46 AM
You'll probably want to grab a copy of a 2013 (or 2014) Spyder shop manual...
BRP's instructions would help you; those 'Boards weren't reallyt intended for the prior year bikes... :shocked:
(That's NOT saying, that it can't be done though!)

Hammie
09-08-2014, 08:19 AM
I am attempting to install the BRP floorboards on my 2011RT. Finally got the missing piece of the puzzle the brake pedal. looking at it not sure how it attaches to the floorboard assembly. Where i Thought it would go the instructions from BRP show the switch assembly going. I could be over thinking this and once I take it apart tomorrow it will most likely become clear. but if anyone has any advise would appreciate it.

Waiting on parts to do the same... Brake Pedal is BO'ed until 9/28. Boards arrive today. Putting them on a 2012 RT LTD.