PDA

View Full Version : can am trailer

frankc
09-03-2014, 10:33 AM
does anyone make a pet trailer for a can am. thanks

BikerDoc
09-03-2014, 11:05 AM
does anyone make a pet trailer for a can am. thanks I have seen dozens of different pet trailers at various Spyder events, non made by BRP but all being pulled easily behind the Spyder

H2O
09-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Take a look at Bushtec trailers, I believe they make one for pets.
John

Bob Denman
09-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Somebody in here DID put a hole in the 622's roof for their furry friend... :D
I don't rmember who it was... :opps:

How big of a dog are we talking about? :dontknow:

easysuper
09-03-2014, 12:55 PM
We have over 3,000 miles logged in on this trailer this summer.

Oldmanzues
09-03-2014, 01:33 PM
I think there is a brands called WAGS'. You might justr search for pet trailers on the internet. Seen lots behind gold Wings and a few on here.
Good Luck
Oldmanzues

frankc
09-03-2014, 04:14 PM
We have over 3,000 miles logged in on this trailer this summer.

can you tell me what brand your trailer is, I tried finding a site but no luck

easysuper
09-03-2014, 04:37 PM
can you tell me what brand your trailer is, I tried finding a site but no luck

This trailer was made by K9-Krates , but I think they may not be in business any longer . we bought it from another spyder lover that had it on the For Sell forum . I looked at one called Road Dog that was nice , I like ours because it is insulated and built very strong . Our English Setter loves to ride in it and when she sees us packing our gear she wont get out as she thinks she'll get left behind . She was a hit at SITR this year . There are a number of pet trailers out there as I spent about a year looking , but be prepared to spend about 3K or up .

easysuper
09-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Another good company is the Kompact Kamp Trailer , and they make a pet trailer, check their site out .

Bob Denman
09-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Rando was (or might still be...), selling a trailer for carrying pets...

Trickie Dick
09-03-2014, 08:00 PM
I think there is a brands called WAGS'. You might justr search for pet trailers on the internet. Seen lots behind gold Wings and a few on here.
Good Luck
Oldmanzues
Wags is no longer in business either. I have a large Wags trailer I might be willing to sell. It is their large size, 37 cu ft. as I recall. I have 2 small dogs and it's just too big for my needs. I'll post a picture if anyone interested.

jaherbst
09-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Wags is no longer in business either. I have a large Wags trailer I might be willing to sell. It is their large size, 37 cu ft. as I recall. I have 2 small dogs and it's just too big for my needs. I'll post a picture if anyone interested.

Please do. Might be interested. We have Giant Schnauzers.

Jack

Trickie Dick
09-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Please do. Might be interested. We have Giant Schnauzers.

Jack
I LOVE Giant Schnauzers:firstplace:. WE had a Giant that lived 17 years. I"ve loved all our dogs but that dogs holds a special place in my heart. We have 2 Toy schnauzers now. Great little dogs too.
I will get you a picture next week. We have guests now and are going to a family reunion over the weekend If you google it now, it is like the white one that has a St. Benard sitting in it. It is white. It will easily hold your Giants assuming there are no more than two. I'll get back to you next week.

frankc
09-05-2014, 10:12 AM
I LOVE Giant Schnauzers:firstplace:. WE had a Giant that lived 17 years. I"ve loved all our dogs but that dogs holds a special place in my heart. We have 2 Toy schnauzers now. Great little dogs too.
I will get you a picture next week. We have guests now and are going to a family reunion over the weekend If you google it now, it is like the white one that has a St. Benard sitting in it. It is white. It will easily hold your Giants assuming there are no more than two. I'll get back to you next week.

I am interested pic. and price. pm me if you would like