PDA

View Full Version : MN Spyderlovers - Posted Pics - New Ulm, MN ride 8-31-14

Jim&Teresa
09-02-2014, 05:19 PM
Posted a few pics of our Labor Day Weekend ride to New Ulm, MN. You can find all of them at the MN Spyderlovers photos or my Albums. We had about 20 Spyders and 26 total people for this weekend events. Thanks for setting up the private tour of the Schell Brewery in New Ulm!

It was a great weekend and enjoyed the fellowship!

Enjoy the pics! :D

Here's a few pics:

PW2013STL
09-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Posted a few pics of our Labor Day Weekend ride to New Ulm, MN. You can find all of them at the MN Spyderlovers photos or my Albums. We had about 20 Spyders and 26 total people for this weekend events. Thanks for setting up the private tour of the Schell Brewery in New Ulm!

It was a great weekend and enjoyed the fellowship!

Enjoy the pics! :D

Here's a few pics:

Thanks for posting:ohyea:

Jim you were a bit slows posting This :shocked: What's that all about:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Jim&Teresa
09-02-2014, 09:32 PM
Thanks for posting:ohyea:

Jim you were a bit slows posting This :shocked: What's that all about:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Yes, Les, a little slow due to a "big event"! My youngest daughter, Rachel, gave birth to our new grandson :clap::clap: this morning at 12:33am! A little tired, but I got the pics posted just for you....:D:D:D:D:D:D Kathy should be able to see the whole album of pics on FB.

We are at 3 grandchildren now....2 boys and 1 girl !! :thumbup:

PW2013STL
09-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Yes, Les, a little slow due to a "big event"! My youngest daughter, Rachel, gave birth to our new grandson :clap::clap: this morning at 12:33am! A little tired, but I got the pics posted just for you....:D:D:D:D:D:D Kathy should be able to see the whole album of pics on FB.

:congrats::congrats::congrats: That is fantastic:yes::yes::yes:

ARtraveler
09-02-2014, 09:52 PM
You have quite a large group of people participating. That's Great! :yes:

Chupaca
09-02-2014, 10:11 PM
where's the picture of the baby..??!! Great shots of the group of spyders but no drivers..:roflblack::roflblack:

Jim&Teresa
09-02-2014, 10:28 PM
where's the picture of the baby..??!! Great shots of the group of spyders but no drivers..:roflblack::roflblack:

Thanks Gene....since you ask, I feel "obligated" to show you a pic of me and my new grandson! (also added Grandma Teresa with the grandson)! He's on the small side (so is my youngest daughter) - he is 5 lbs 15 oz. and 19" long....very healthy even though he's small!

BTW....look closely at those pics .... you will see the drivers/riders next to their Spyders....kind of blended in though -- a sneaky bunch - huh?! :roflblack:

BeardedDBA
09-03-2014, 06:25 AM
Thanks Gene....since you ask, I feel "obligated" to show you a pic of me and my new grandson! He's on the small side (so is my youngest daughter) - he is 5 lbs 15 oz. and 19" long....very healthy even though he's small!

BTW....look closely at those pics .... you will see the drivers/riders next to their Spyders....kind of blended in though -- a sneaky bunch - huh?! :roflblack:

:congrats::clap::yes::2thumbs:

PW2013STL
09-03-2014, 11:01 AM
A very proud gramps indeed :ohyea: (grandma too I bet) :dg1:

Jim&Teresa
09-03-2014, 11:21 AM
A very proud gramps indeed :ohyea: (grandma too I bet) :dg1:

Thanks Les...added a picture of Grandma Teresa as well (to my earlier post)! :D Good point! :thumbup: We both look a little tired with about 3 hours of sleep that night before these pics were taken -- but all is good! :clap::clap:

fireplug98
09-04-2014, 09:39 AM

CONGRATS you guys !!! :yes:

Tommy J.

fireplug98
09-04-2014, 09:40 AM
You have quite a large group of people participating. That's Great! :yes:

Was a great turnout !!!

Tommy J.

PScott07
09-04-2014, 11:29 PM

:yes::yes::yes::yes: