09-02-2014, 02:31 PM
I saw that as well, and :agree: :gaah:

SNOOPY
09-02-2014, 02:32 PM
beheaded today, when the :cus: are we going to do something

When we get a president w balls.

ARtraveler
09-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Something needs to be done. I am getting more worried as 9/11 approaches only 9 days away. There have been threats both veiled and some not. This bunch is crazy enough to try almost anything.

Jeriatric
09-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Zip........../

:mad:

PrairieSpyder
09-02-2014, 04:11 PM
I'm afraid BHO is more afraid of FLOTUS than of ISIS.

JkRbbt
09-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Yup, if we just had a President that would shoot first and look for facts later! You realize, of course, that had he gone into Syria and taken out their leader, ISIS would BE their gov't right now! But wait, we had a Prez like that! If it weren't for taking out Sadam, Sadam'd be dealing with ISIS. Let's crank up the draft and that way every family will have a stake in this! Then we will get a real idea who has an appetite for war! Who knows, some of those guys toting weapons at K-Mart might even sign up! Yup, it's all *****'s fault!

wyliec
09-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Yup, if we just had a President that would shoot first and look for facts later! You realize, of course, that had he gone into Syria and taken out their leader, ISIS would BE their gov't right now! But wait, we had a Prez like that! If it weren't for taking out Sadam, Sadam'd be dealing with ISIS. Let's crank up the draft and that way every family will have a stake in this! Then we will get a real idea who has an appetite for war! Who knows, some of those guys toting weapons at K-Mart might even sign up! Yup, it's all *****'s fault!

Thank you.

ijon1
09-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Can't we all get along;)

Jeriatric
09-02-2014, 05:01 PM
But hey, I've got an idea. Lets wait till they're at our door step. Then, offer them a beer....:roflblack: :banghead:

MMMII
09-02-2014, 05:04 PM
Who knows, some of those guys toting weapons at K-Mart might even sign up!

JkRbbt, why did you have to drag the people in K-Mart who peacefully exercise their constituional rights into this?

JkRbbt
09-02-2014, 05:11 PM
But hey, I've got an idea. Lets wait till they're at our door step. Then, offer them a beer....:roflblack: :banghead:

Jer,
I don't think they drink, but I'll bet we could show 'em a "party"!! :thumbup: :D

Bob Denman
09-02-2014, 05:29 PM
I've got an idea for a SWELL party... ;)
We need to contact the leaders of the the Countries that harbor these animals...
Tell 'em to either take care of the problem, or WE will...
...By turning their Deserts to Glass; with something off the top-shelf! :gaah:94488
If they want to hide in the Cities; the cities will go down in flames...
Let these Countries fear what the consequences are, for turning a blind eye...
Don't give them a place to hide...

(Off the soapbox...)

Netminder
09-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Damned if you do! Damned if you don't! That is about all I am going to say on this! Prayers to his family!

Bob Denman
09-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Head straight to the 13 second mark... :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQddgc1h_2I

sddinnh
09-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Damned if you do! Damned if you don't! That is about all I am going to say on this! Prayers to his family!

:agree:

SNOOPY
09-02-2014, 06:18 PM

It will be much sooner than we realize.

And I wouldn't doubt we already have their leader in his place. :banghead:

ingramsail
09-02-2014, 07:21 PM
What wouldhappen if they beheaded a reporter from China or Russia? Would it be time for a vacation or maybe around of golf, no let’s try fling all over the place and see if we can make peoplelike me. If I only had a plan ……..maybe more photo ops. (Yes I know this isfragment) but this seems to be how the government is working these days.

oldguyinTX
09-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Head straight to the 13 second mark... :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQddgc1h_2I

"Cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war". Did not even have to watch the video. Been there, done that in beautiful Southeast Asia. You can only kick ass when the ass will let you kick it. And these guys are asking for it. Time to quit j****ng off and let the dogs off of the leash. How much more of this c**p are we willing to take? It will come back here again, soon enough, and maybe to Canada as well. Maybe our Northern friends will be less quick to spout about "Conspiracy Theories" when one of theirs is beheaded or one of their cities attacked. Time to cut the c**p and do what needs to be done. JMHO. Does this make me a redneck? Or a Patriot? I'll look in the mirror and let you know if I figure it out.

Chupaca
09-02-2014, 07:34 PM

They are at our doorstep and we are offering them food stamps and housing...:banghead: Our borders are wide open...:banghead:

mtdoragary
09-02-2014, 07:41 PM
as long as we have a Muslim president, we're toast!

bmccaffrey
09-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Would love to have them show up on my door step. As Gomer Pyle said SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!
YEPEE MOTHER:cus:
Here is one for the team:yikes::yes:

cuznjohn
09-02-2014, 08:15 PM
the next journalist they showed is from the uk what i am thinking is he is waiting for another country to attack them so he can say, I KEPT MY PROMISE AND NO MORE WARS

Jeriatric
09-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Potential 'Golfing days' left.......# just over 900.

That many? :banghead:

:helpsmilie:

Bob Denman
09-02-2014, 08:38 PM
Well; this one has been fun... :D
Should we all go grab some brews, and beat somebody up out on the street? :roflblack:

ARtraveler
09-02-2014, 10:19 PM
This thread may come to an end for any number of reasons. There is a threat out there, we could all be affected, and hopefully a solution can be figured out.

PCBeachBum
09-04-2014, 12:48 AM
When we get a president w balls.

He has plenty of Balls in his golf bag.

bluestratos
09-04-2014, 04:50 PM
It will take another massive attack on US soil to raise the wrath of all Americans. What color you are, party you belong to or religion you prescribe too, we will come together and to hell with political correctness when another US Icon is attacked by the cowardly low brow bunch. It is coming and we will not tolerate the limp wristed approach beyond that point. We let him undermine our identity as the number 1 superpower by apologizing on our behalf to a world that has accepted the generosity of the American people for decades. We need the pride of the American populous back again. We have listened to far too much trash talk from our own leaders ship. This was a great nation, lets be great again.

Bob Denman
09-04-2014, 05:50 PM
:agree: :clap: :2thumbs:
Thank you; for putting it so eloquently!