PDA

View Full Version : Raising Awareness...

CANUCK SPYDER
09-01-2014, 08:40 AM
I dont post On SPYDER LOVERS all that much But I do frequent it quite often. With all the hype about ALS awareness thought this would be very fair too post this link. I personally have some balance strength issues with my legs and was told I have MS about 5 years ago. In June It was suggested by a friend In Eastern Canada that I should get Tested for LYME. So I did some investigating and went too see A Doc that specializes In the Diesease. Before it turns into a long post He sent my Blood sample too California too IGENEIX and I was positive for the LYME bacteria, I have had Ticks attached too me about 12 years ago and with all the issues Ive had it made sence. I found out before I went to see A Lyme Literate Doc that the Canadian Tests are not very accurate and out dated and found Out few weeks ago My Doc In Canada had tested me here in 2011 and I was negative. Thought this was perfect for this site cause have seen from time too time Posts about Why some one would ride 3 and not 2. For my self never rode bikes, sleds and quads yes and with my condition would be just stupid too attempt to learn at over 40. Just for the record I go too work every day and am productive but it isnt getting any better thinking slowly worse. But will be getting treated soon for it, prob get worse before and If it gets better. Ive put 5000km 3000Miles on my SpYdeR this season and love it and along with all my Buds that ride 2 wheelers. Also if your interested go too You-tube and watch the Documentry UNDER OUR SKIN really will make you say "REALLY" Doug :-)http://www.macleans.ca/society/health/the-truth-about-lyme-disease/

sddinnh
09-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Pretty bike :thumbup: