PDA

View Full Version : Added Swaybar Shut the front door !!!

PScott07
08-30-2014, 08:37 PM
Ok i added some Mods to the RT, But i just wanted to let anyone who has purchased a Spyder recently and you want to add something or you can't decide if you want add the BajaRon swaybar do it ! I just purchased mt 2014 RT and drove just fine, was starting to get used to that feeling being thrown off the other side in a turn;) ( not that bad, but i think a fair label), but after adding the swaybar forget it, what a difference , no more being pushed around by the wind , i can light'n up my rear suspension, if you can do it get the swaybar it will make a big difference in your ride. now i'm not the first to say this, but i have seen a couple other new owners on here and just wanted to get my opinion out there. Plus i rode out to New Ulm today thought i might run into the group out there , no luck. thats ok i wanted to make a longer trip on the Spyder and i did, now i'm resting some sore muscles , good first run. :yes:

Chupaca
08-31-2014, 12:53 AM
and yet another happy customer. Glad you found that sweet spot..now when you upset the nanny on the twisties let me know if the brake lights come on when the nanny uses the brakes...:roflblack::roflblack: Well curious minds want to know...

PW2013STL
08-31-2014, 02:30 AM
Ok i added some Mods to the RT, But i just wanted to let anyone who has purchased a Spyder recently and you want to add something or you can't decide if you want add the BajaRon swaybar do it ! I just purchased mt 2014 RT and drove just fine, was starting to get used to that feeling being thrown off the other side in a turn;) ( not that bad, but i think a fair label), but after adding the swaybar forget it, what a difference , no more being pushed around by the wind , i can light'n up my rear suspension, if you can do it get the swaybar it will make a big difference in your ride. now i'm not the first to say this, but i have seen a couple other new owners on here and just wanted to get my opinion out there. Plus i rode out to New Ulm today thought i might run into the group out there , no luck. thats ok i wanted to make a longer trip on the Spyder and i did, now i'm resting some sore muscles , good first run. :yes:

Congrats on your Ron bar. Glad that's working out so well for you!

As for the New Ulm ride the first stop was Glencoe so today (Sunday) is the day we arrive in New Ulm. If your sore muscles can handle it come on out today. We will be meeting up at the Super 8 in Glencoe and heading out by 10:00 am for back road fun to New Ulm.
Not sure when we all will arrive, but we are staying at the MicroInn and taking a brewery tour at 5:00pm.
You are welcome to join us :ohyea:

PScott07
08-31-2014, 07:28 PM
Congrats on your Ron bar. Glad that's working out so well for you!

As for the New Ulm ride the first stop was Glencoe so today (Sunday) is the day we arrive in New Ulm. If your sore muscles can handle it come on out today. We will be meeting up at the Super 8 in Glencoe and heading out by 10:00 am for back road fun to New Ulm.
Not sure when we all will arrive, but we are staying at the MicroInn and taking a brewery tour at 5:00pm.
You are welcome to join us :ohyea:yeah i knew that , just thought i might see a straggler or 2 had other plans for today so could not go today. It was a nice ride anyway, thanks for the invite.