PDA

View Full Version : I have been waiting for this

otter28169
08-27-2014, 05:10 PM
Back in 2009 I wrote letters and sent emails to BRP inquiring as to future plans to build a spyder in this style. I do not consider myself a "biker" and never really had a thing for harleys, but I love this seating position. In 2010 I was heartbroken to see that the new model was going to be the RT. I had even saved a copy of one of the emails to my hard drive hoping to revisit the subject at a later time. Sadly my hard drive failed and I lost the copy I had. I ride an RS-S now, partly because it is (in my opinion) the best looking spyder in the lineup, and mostly because it allows me to "play" the hardest when I feel like it. I am feeling a bit slighted by the fact that I didn't get to beta test this new model, but what am I gonna do about it. I am thinking about buying one, but time will tell.

Just sayin'............

coz
08-27-2014, 06:08 PM
but i never dreamed it would ever happen. had no idea it was even in the pipeline. i love harleys, always have. it's all i've ever owned , until the spyder came along. they have the most comfortable riding position ever, imo. for me the F3 will be the best of both worlds. can't wait to ride one. :thumbup:

Topshotta
08-27-2014, 06:26 PM
Looking forward to the F3, this is the exactly what I have been looking for.

spydaman60
08-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Back in 2009 I wrote letters and sent emails to BRP inquiring as to future plans to build a spyder in this style. I do not consider myself a "biker" and never really had a thing for harleys, but I love this seating position. In 2010 I was heartbroken to see that the new model was going to be the RT. I had even saved a copy of one of the emails to my hard drive hoping to revisit the subject at a later time. Sadly my hard drive failed and I lost the copy I had. I ride an RS-S now, partly because it is (in my opinion) the best looking spyder in the lineup, and mostly because it allows me to "play" the hardest when I feel like it. I am feeling a bit slighted by the fact that I didn't get to beta test this new model, but what am I gonna do about it. I am thinking about buying one, but time will tell.

Just sayin'............chad, can I demo it for about a week if you do? maybe two? heck, you might never get it back!!!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

ARtraveler
08-27-2014, 08:03 PM

Just sayin'............

Welcome to the "no beta test for you" club. :roflblack::roflblack:

It is looking like the F3 is going to be to your liking though. :yes:

Bob Denman
08-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Hey Chad,
I sense that you're starting to warm-up to it! :D