PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Embarrassment

sequimspyder
08-25-2014, 10:41 PM
Coming back to the spyder after shopping at Wal-Mart, noticed a black and white police vehicle pull in and park near the bike.
A lady in the car parked next to the bike told the officier "she was just waiving and didn't need assistance".
The officier responded "I was just looking at the bike and didn't see you. Now l embarrassed so l better go".

And so he drove off.:yes:

Chupaca
08-25-2014, 11:03 PM
the only one not embarassed was the spyder..:roflblack::roflblack:

ARtraveler
08-26-2014, 12:20 AM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

smurfette
08-26-2014, 03:56 AM
:clap:beautiful!:ohyea::roflblack:

SNOOPY
08-26-2014, 05:07 AM
:D

Bob Denman
08-26-2014, 06:52 AM
Some of the most interesting stories; come out of Wal-Marts... :roflblack: :shocked:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-26-2014, 07:01 AM
I always wondered if a cop pulled me over would it be for traffic infraction or to check out the bike

bullant12
08-26-2014, 07:17 AM
Peopleofwalmart.com moment but with missing pictures!:roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-26-2014, 07:34 AM
I always wondered if a cop pulled me over would it be for traffic infraction or to check out the bike
:D C'mon... you were probably doing SOMETHING wrong! :roflblack: :joke:

Oldmanzues
08-26-2014, 08:08 AM
On my new 2008 GS:
blue lights; Blinking tail light. law said I had left my turn signal on a couple miles. I explained it was a short and I was on the way to a Dealer (I really was). then all the questions about the Spyder.
Blue lights; Law said, I had bugs on my license plate, obscoured plate. I said, I knew that. He said, okay and started asking questions.
I would just as soon, they either waved and asked me to pull over and asked while I was in a parking lot. Which did happen. I was in a little ice cream stand when the lady asked if I was in trouble. I looked out. the local law had their two vehicles (small town) and a State car. I got my ice cream and went out. They said, they were just looking and asked if I minded a few questins. Of course, I said, ask a away.
Oldmanzues

nikki.ullis
08-26-2014, 09:43 AM
not too long after I got my bike (and before I got my Motorcycle Endorsement, OPS!) I was coming home into my neighborhood from shopping and I stopped at the stop sign, looked behind me to see if anyone was coming, and put the parking brake down and got something out of the front trunk. Mr. Magic Cop comes outta no where and lights me up and gets out of the car and i was thinking "OHHHHH CRAP!" and he comes over and says "hey, how do you like those things?"
I thought I was going to have a heart attack. He wasn't "stopping" me for a ticket, he was stoppping me to ask a question about the bike. We talked for a bit and I went home... happy...with no ticket...

Craniac
08-26-2014, 12:32 PM
So why are we all afraid of the Police?

nikki.ullis
08-26-2014, 12:47 PM
eh, I'm not afraid of them necessarily...more like....my job requires that I NEVER get so much as a speeding ticket, so... driving without a proper endorsement really isn't something I want to explain to my boss.

otter28169
08-26-2014, 05:19 PM
I was ryding on 41 between Greene and Smithville Flats when I came out of a corner and saw the cop sitting in a little turn around spot. I wasn't "hangin' ham" like I sometimes do, so when he came into view I was not worried. Then I looked down and I was doing 72 in a 55mph zone. I thought to myself, you weren't even trying and you are going way too fast. So I started to slow down, as I passed him I saw his brake lights were on and I figured I was getting a ticket. He must have seen my reaction and decided not to give me the ticket I deserved, because he never came after me.

Just sayin'............

Bob Denman
08-26-2014, 05:38 PM
So why are we all afraid of the Police?
I ain't skeeered...

I'm grateful that they're out there! :2thumbs: nojoke

AY4B
08-26-2014, 06:59 PM
The other day, I was pulling out of the grocery store and as I approached the light, the car in front of me rear ended the car at the light for no reason. I stayed to give my info and when the sheriff was waiting for the city police he said when he first started seeing Spyders like mine, he thought they looked wierd, then he said the more I see them, the more I want one.:D
After thinking about the accident, I wondered if that guy saw my Spyder in his rear view mirror and it distracted him. :yikes:

robmorg
08-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Some of the most interesting stories; come out of Wal-Marts... :roflblack: :shocked:True. But just the same, I've always wondered, in all the visits I've made to Walmart over the years, why I've NEVER seen anyone who looked like those "People of Walmart" photo's they show on the web. Maybe I've just been in the wrong Walmarts. (...or maybe the right ones ;) )

Neat story, sequimspyder!