PDA

View Full Version : Lazer Alignment IN OKLAHOMA

Oklahoma Spyder
08-25-2014, 03:30 PM
Squared Away will be in OKC on Sept 3rd or 4th doing Alignments It will be close to I-40 and Meridian. Contact squared away to set up an alignment. They are on the vendor list on the home page. They will only be hear on those days from what I understand. They did a great job on mine and can do the same for you.

spyder rider ba
01-08-2018, 07:05 AM
Squared Away will be in OKC on Sept 3rd or 4th doing Alignments It will be close to I-40 and Meridian. Contact squared away to set up an alignment. They are on the vendor list on the home page. They will only be hear on those days from what I understand. They did a great job on mine and can do the same for you.

Squared Away will also be at Green Country Spyderfest October 4th 5th & 6th 2018 in Broken Arrow. Check out our ad on Spyderlovers or our web site. www.spyderridersofba.org

SpyderAnn01
01-08-2018, 03:48 PM
Just so you know we will not be in OKC this year. This post was from 2014. We will be in Broken Arrow though.

spyder rider ba
01-11-2018, 08:18 AM
Just so you know we will not be in OKC this year. This post was from 2014. We will be in Broken Arrow though.

Thanks Joe & Ann. We're very excited that you guys are coming. Looking forward to a GREAT Rally in Green Country!!:thumbup: