PDA

View Full Version : once again

cuznjohn
08-25-2014, 02:28 PM
i think the administration made the wrong call. today they sent 3 people to the funeral of M.BROWN in MO. what kind of chance does the cop have with the administration sending people to the funeral, seems like they are siding with the grieving family. any loss of life is a bad thing, but when it looks like the administration is taking sides, this poor cop doesn't have a chance

Bob Denman
08-25-2014, 02:32 PM
:shocked: I hate to say this... but :agree:

ARtraveler
08-25-2014, 02:33 PM
You are right Cuzn. The administration needs to butt out. Otherwise, it is going to be a railroading of the cop. Talk about not getting a fair representation. :yikes:

Gotta stop or I will get kicked off the thread.

spydaman60
08-25-2014, 02:35 PM
john, unfortunately he was doomed before the administration went or even thought of going! the media set him up the day it happened.nojoke

Bob Denman
08-25-2014, 02:36 PM
If they kick you off; I'm going too! :thumbup:

acinpcola
08-25-2014, 02:39 PM
I must agree with you Cuz, remember the administrations comment once before was "that could have been my son"

Jeriatric
08-25-2014, 02:39 PM
Not certain which one concerns me most. The one currently occupying the White House or their opponent? Time will tell...

oldguyinTX
08-25-2014, 02:44 PM
LEO's are the most underpaid, disrespected people on the planet that have to endure major stress every single day. In any given situation, they have to second guess themselves, because they know that the press is either going to laud them as heroes, or crucify them as cold blooded killers. Our society needs to rethink its priorities. Do we want law enforcement, or do we want Anarchy? JMHO

IGETAROUND
08-25-2014, 07:01 PM
​I look at it as covering your bases and hedging your bets. Doesn't cost anything to send representatives of the department, gives the department "good" press and certainly does NOT commit them to any course of action with their employees. :dontknow::dontknow:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-26-2014, 07:48 AM
"remember the administrations comment once before was "that could have been my son"
Yes perhaps if their son was a thug.
i don't understand why people are grieving over his death, he had a christian funeral so he is in heaven, if he were
still alive he would probably be facing a life in & out of jail.

Oldmanzues
08-26-2014, 08:20 AM
​I look at it as covering your bases and hedging your bets. Doesn't cost anything to send representatives of the department, gives the department "good" press and certainly does NOT commit them to any course of action with their employees. :dontknow::dontknow:
I have to disagree. They did not send a single representive to the funeral of a Major General that KIA, but sent three to this one.
We have local one here in Beavercreek now. A guy took a look alike pellet gun from a box, walked half across the store and was reported waving it it around. He refused to put it down when ordered by the police and they shot him. All kinds of demands the Feds, the state or whoever charge the cops with murder. The Grand Jury is to meet next week. The latest is the person was planning to buy the pellet gun, but was using it for a cane when shot. Their lawyer also warned the public there would be riots if the police were not charged. The media here just stroking the flames.
Oldmanzues