PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks

Spyderal11
08-25-2014, 02:02 PM
I went to Spyder rendezvous days at Robs motorsports Johnson Creek had a great time, got up Sunday morning to come back to Missouri spyder would not start got ahold of Rob the owner of Rob's motorsports, Rob and his mechanic Drew came to the motel picked the bike up and replaced the ignition switch and something else and got me on the road home this was on a RT 2014 limited 2,000 miles. Really nice people in Johnson Creek I would recommend stop by the dealership if your in the neighborhood. Again a big thanks.

happyspyder2039
08-25-2014, 02:07 PM
I went to Spyder rendezvous days at Robs motorsports Johnson Creek had a great time, got up Sunday morning to come back to Missouri spyder would not start got ahold of Rob the owner of Rob's motorsports, Rob and his mechanic Drew came to the motel picked the bike up and replaced the ignition switch and something else and got me on the road home this was on a RT 2014 limited 2,000 miles. Really nice people in Johnson Creek I would recommend stop by the dealership if your in the neighborhood. Again a big thanks.
Nice to know!! I have purchased from them on eBay with good prices!

ARtraveler
08-25-2014, 02:07 PM

Once again, glad to hear about dealers that take care of :spyder2:'s that encounter problems while on the road. Hats off to them. :firstplace:

Chupaca
08-25-2014, 04:01 PM
Dealers like that are few and far between. Glad you got a hold of them. Am hearinggood things about that event...:thumbup:

GloryRyders
08-26-2014, 05:55 AM
:firstplace::clap::clap:

Jwenzen
08-26-2014, 09:48 AM

Yeah, I don't think there are too many owners of dealers and their mechanics coming out to get your bike on their days off. Dealers here in Wisconsin are closed by law (for selling purposes) but to still come out and help a customer. Another reason I drive by two other dealers to work with Robs Performance Motorsports.