PDA

View Full Version : first watch the video

cuznjohn
08-24-2014, 06:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM4kyiHSY2w

see what you can make of the shooting than read the second post below to see if you saw what you saw

cuznjohn
08-24-2014, 06:10 PM
It is important to watch the video first, then read text below.
It's short but you will catch it.
Watch The Video BEFORE You Read the Story! Pay Attention!

This video is of actual Detectives attempting to stop a CRIMINAL in Chicago.
This Video was taken by a Police Officer Videographer who, was also in harm's way.
WATCH the Video First... Two or Three Times if You Want...
(and) THEN Read TheText Below...
DON'T READ UNTIL YOU WATCH THE VIDEO!
You may need to watch this one several times.
Please remember these cops acted in real time....
THIS PERSON DOES GET SHOT BY THE DETECTIVES.
THIS IS FOR REAL. DO NOT scroll down and read until you see this 8 sec. video.
WHAT DID YOU SEE???? Officers ordered the suspect to put the assault rifle down, and that is what he is doing, Right? it appears he is complying and then they shoot him!!!
OMG, he is shot! Is that what you saw? Do you want to know what it is like to work the streets as a cop, and what risks our Officers face daily? Watch the video again... Watch the suspect's right hand while he places the rifle down with his left hand. What you don't see by facing this Criminal face to face, but the Officer behind the suspect does see, is the suspect pulling a hidden handgun from his rear pants, with his right hand. {back-up yells "Gun"
before firing}
Watch as the bad guy goes down..... the handgun is still in his right hand. This is a reminder... What you think you see at does not always tell the truth.
Watch it again, and learn! NOW, pass this on to EVERYONE on your email list, so they can do the same. It's time for Mr. and Mrs. Citizen as well as the Media have a better understanding of why people REALLY get shot and WHY our Officers are always in Jeopardy. Think I would rather try to ride a bull for 8 seconds, how about you?

Bob Denman
08-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Yup!
"Gun!" is heard at the three second mark, and you can see it in his hand as he falls over backwards...
A righteous shoot!!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif

ARtraveler
08-24-2014, 06:39 PM
Goes to show that we should not be to hasty in our judgment. The perp for sure had a handgun that he was most likely going to use on the police.

Good shoot IMO. :thumbup:

Chupaca
08-24-2014, 07:51 PM
such a waste of a life. Why do they think they can shoot there way out..but that is what we see and the cops made the right call. I don't dare think what the medua would see...

Bob Denman
08-25-2014, 07:03 AM
On the GOOD side; he only wasted in OWN life... :thumbup:
He never realized that there was an officer behind him.

PrairieSpyder
08-25-2014, 07:44 AM
Another stupid criminal, but he risked the lives of the cops as well as his own. Thankfully he was the casualty, instead of the police.

Thanks for posting this.

Oldmanzues
08-25-2014, 08:49 AM
thanks for doing this one. The huge problem today is, as you say, quick and not to well though out judgement. The media says unarmed teen, actual 19, 6'6" and just been bragging about how much black belt stuff he knows. then he charges you. I am not talking about any real case here.
A real case. A Single Air Policeman, (cop in the USAF/nothing about flying) dispatched to qiet down a beach party on base property. When I arrived, I was met by several (as I remember 5) very drunk people. Beer cans all over. I told them to trun the music off, clean up the area and it probably would be a good idea for me to contact somebody to drive them home/barracks. A couple said, they would drive themself. They were wobbling all over. I told them, not a good idea and they proceeded to tell me where to go, what I could do with myself and they were all highly trained in combat arts. I asked them again to clean up and a name to come get them (I would call on the radio). they said, they were just going whip my a.. and a few other things and started toward me. I reactedby drawing my M-1911 duty weapon and informed them, that Deacon Colt and his seven disciples had other ideas. They quickly decided to become gentlemen and they got a ride in Air Poice vehicle, but not home.
If that happen today, the media woud have a field day about a brutal cop attacking teens (Young airman) for no reason and it was also racially baised (couple dark skinned people in the group). Would I have shot if they had kept coming, probably, I was in fear of of my life. My report was they had verbably, but not physically threatened me.
If I was 50 years younger, would I have the courage/ability/desire to wear a a badge, I do not know.
End of my thoghts
Oldmanzues

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-25-2014, 10:28 AM
The only waste is tax dollars spent

POPEYEART
08-25-2014, 11:46 AM
AS A FORMER L.E.O. ( LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER ) YOU ONLY HAVE A FRACTION OF A SECOND TO MAKE A LIFE OR DEATH DECISION IN SOME CASES. THEN THE COMMUNITY AND PUBLIC IN GENERAL HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO JUDGE IF YOU WERE CORRECT, MOST OF THE TIMES , YOU ARE PERCEIVED AS HAVING NOT DONE THE RIGHT THING. THEN YOU DEAL WITH ADMINISTRATION, COURTS, ETC. DECIDING IF YOU WERE CORRECT. EVEN IF YOU MADE THE CORRECT DECISION, THEN YOU FACE CIVIL LIABILITIES. THE PROBLEMS TODAYS LAW ENFORCEMENT FACE ARE UNBELEIVEABLE. THEN THE COMMUNITY DECIDES THE ACTION TAKEN WAS NOT JUSTIFIED AND DECIDES TO RIOT. NOW TERRORIZING THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS, CAUSING UNTOLD DAMAGES AND RISKING OTHERS LIVES ALL TO PROTEST WHAT THEY FEEL WAS A WRONG DOING. EVEN IF THE FACTS SAY OTHERWISE.
THEN WE ARE NOW STRAPPED WITH REPAIRING ALL OF THE DAMAGES DOWN, REBUILDING NEIGHBORHOODS, BUSINESSES ETC. ALL AT A COST TO THE TAX PAYERS. IF SOCIETY IN GENERAL WOULD STOP THE BLEEDING HEART MENTALITY AND LOOK AT THE FACTS, CIRCUMSTANCES ETC AND MAKE A INFORMED DECISION / OPINION, BEFORE ACTING, AND NOT SUPPORTING HOODLUMS AND TURNING CRIMINALS LOOSE EARLY. THEN AND ONLY
THEN WE MIGHT HAVE A MORE STRUCTURED AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT. GIVING THE BAD GUYS TV'S, GYMS, AND ALL OTHER KINDS OF PERSONAL EMBELISHMENTS WHILE INCARCERATED ONLY TEACHES THEM THERE IS NO
PUNISHMENT FOR DOING WRONG, JAIL / PRISON IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PUNISHMENT FOR DOING WRONG IN SOCIETY, WHY DO THE BAD GUYS HAVE IT BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE CITIZEN. ALTHOUGH THEY ARE CONFINED
THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE IN TODAYS SOCIETY WHO FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN TREATED BETTER --- WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE VICTIMS, WHETHER THRU LOSS OF FRIENDS, FAMILY, PROPERTY ETC. SOCIETY NEEDS TO SEND A FIRM MESSAGE THAT THESE ACTIONS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, AND THERE WILL BE A STRICT PUNISHMENT FOR NON CONFORMATION OF THE LAWS WE HAVE IN PLACE --- QUIT REWARDING THE CRIMINALS -- HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS:mad::mad::mad:

Bob Denman
08-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Perhaps this was the right idea all along...

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Perhaps this was the right idea all along...

no, i like riding my :ani29: in manhattan. how about no parole for good behavior since you are supposed to already be
good but bad behavior will add time. perhaps locked up in a cell 23 hours a day might give a hardened criminal time
to think about be a repeat offender, if you want to get out of your cell you work in the prison 10 hour minimum that can be their exercise

Bob Denman
08-25-2014, 12:21 PM
Move to Long Island... The roads are better out there anyway! :D

dallidion
08-27-2014, 02:04 AM
It is really. What most people are not seeing is the man drops the rifle with his left hand and reaches for a handgun with his right. Look in his right hand after he hits the ground. Live like a thug and you die like a thug.