PDA

View Full Version : Steven Tyler’s Trike Breaks Down?!?!

ChasCS
08-23-2014, 03:34 AM
We all know about the headline
Danica Patrick saves Steven Tyler and Brooke Burke from the paparazzi
She came to the rescue twice, on her Spyder. Guess she was busy this time? ;-)

Steven Tyler’s Trike Breaks Down?!?!
May 5, 2014 by Brian Christner

We’ve said it once and we will say it again. A trike is not a bike! I don’t care if you are a bad ass rock star like Steven Tyler. As soon as you swing your leg over a trike you automatically lose millions of cool points in our book. Now since it is Steven Tyler and it is in someway a motorcycle I guess we will give him one point back. No we won’t! The only way we will redeem Steven Tyler is if we spot him on a 2 WHEEL Motorcycle.

Steven Tyler was out cruising Hollywood on his Trike (Man I don’t even like typing it) when his custom Harley Trike took a dump on the side of the road. A bystander caught most of the event on video(Surprising in Hollywood isn’t it). But what is amazing about the entire video is he calls someone on his cell phone and this person appears shortly after to repair the motorcycle. So he has a Harley mechanic on speed dial that drives a Porsche. I think we are in the wrong line of work.

So tell us. Is a Trike really a Motorcycle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbRTLp3kNAc

This picture made me smile.

Should've bought a Spyder Steven...

Chas

SNOOPY
08-23-2014, 07:46 AM
Probably in his contracts that he can't ride a 2 wheeler, that would suck having such limits.

coz
08-23-2014, 07:55 AM
old homemade shovelhead trike.:roflblack:

Woodsrider
08-23-2014, 08:20 AM
I just discounted the entire article when the author started it with trike bashing. Brain said "Author is a moron, discontinue reading article".

den1953
08-23-2014, 08:40 AM
It's just some more of the dumb paparazzi chasing celebs around Hollywood, apparently they have nothing better to do. Personally I'd go for a ride with Tyler as I liked Aerosmith music from the 1970's and 80's.

Bob Denman
08-23-2014, 11:54 AM
I question the lack of a front brake... :shocked:
But it's a much of a bike as he needs it to be! :thumbup:

Chupaca
08-23-2014, 01:22 PM
I like calling it a roadster or spyder and not a trike or reverse trike. And if they have never ryden one they should refrain from making comments on the basis of their likes or dislikes. But then thats what the media has come to....:dontknow:

ottawa-rider
08-23-2014, 06:53 PM
Should've bought a Spyder Steven...

Chas

Actually, he has, there has been pictures on this board of Tyler riding a Spyder.

zamfield
08-23-2014, 07:06 PM
I'd probably break down too if he was riding me!! :p

jScotD
08-23-2014, 10:03 PM
been there done that...really ..lived there in the 70's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpn3Vk5ZdiE

Bob Denman
08-24-2014, 07:42 AM
Oh... so he doesn't acutally RIDE it; he just goes down to the parking lot for a few hours, to sit with everybody else! :roflblack:

MRH
08-24-2014, 09:47 AM
All I saw (and I didn't watch the whole video) was another rider with a bike issue - I've been there on a Spyder, too.

I just don't get why anybody, especially here, would put down his bike or fail to understand that these kinds of machines are less than perfect.

ChasCS
08-25-2014, 01:48 PM
What a bum... ;-)

It must be a drag, being like that, hey? So he likes Spyder's I see...

Steven Tyler takes delivery of his Hennessey Venom GT Spyder

Chas

Bob Denman
08-25-2014, 01:55 PM
Nice... :2thumbs:
But I prefer a roof on mine! :D
93851 :bowdown: