PDA

View Full Version : Feedback On Holzhauer's Can-Am Operation

MikeT
08-22-2014, 10:44 PM
Would appreciate any/all feedback on the Can-Am operation @Holzhauer's from both the sales and service side. They advertise by word of mouth that they are the #3 Can-Am dealer in the country. That could be both good or bad. I have no way to verify that claim, since BRP does not rank their US dealers by sales volume.
Thanks

mac spyder
08-22-2014, 10:49 PM
I purchased my bike at Holzhauers. I have been pleased with both the sales and service department. I have had no negative issues with either.

cyclelover63
08-25-2014, 09:55 PM
Watch the "creative" paperwork....Get everything in writing BEFORE you sign...

MikeT
08-26-2014, 07:03 AM
Watch the "creative" paperwork....Get everything in writing BEFORE you sign...
They seem to do a lot of talking over the phone; but are reluctant to put anything in an email(in writing). I'm getting an uneasy feeling about my salesman. He thought the Spyders are laser alligned at the factory. I live 4 hours from them. Not willing to make the day trip to be snookered.

Oldmanzues
08-26-2014, 08:27 AM
They seem to do a lot of talking over the phone; but are reluctant to put anything in an email(in writing). I'm getting an uneasy feeling about my salesman. He thought the Spyders are laser alligned at the factory. I live 4 hours from them. Not willing to make the day trip to be snookered.
I do not remember ever hearing about them, but talk is cheap. However a within a four hour ride of Indy are a whole lot of dealers. If you have a "twinge', I would check elsewhere. Just me.
Oldmanzues

atitude2
08-26-2014, 09:36 AM
I personally have not had any dealings with them but have heard a few complaints about their service department. Bought my 2012 spyder from Teds motorcycleworld, have not had any trouble with their service department. And the laser alignment is not done at the factory.

duke50
09-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Bought mine there no problems. Like what was said previously read your paper work before u sign. See Dylan in sales he saved me 3 grand :doorag: