PDA

View Full Version : My Favourite Animal

PCBeachBum
08-21-2014, 03:22 AM
Our teacher asked what my favourite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favourite animal.
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA.
He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favourite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where the :cus: I am now?

Chupaca
08-21-2014, 10:53 AM
you can't win...next time your hero should be Popeye so you can keep the ball rolling...:roflblack::roflblack:

PrairieSpyder
08-21-2014, 11:13 AM
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

Bob Denman
08-21-2014, 11:15 AM
I have a Tee-Shirt that reads:
"If we're not supposed to eat them; why are the animals made out of meat?"

ChasCS
08-21-2014, 11:56 AM
The senseless slaughter for ivory has got to stop, or the elephants will all be gone forever ...

Estimated survival time, one hundred years, at this rate.

Chas

Bob Denman
08-21-2014, 12:19 PM
93607 :2thumbs:

ChasCS
08-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Lunch Is served...

There are not many things in this world capable of being as cute as this baby elephant is as he attempts to make some acquaintances. Upon discovering a flock of young cattle egret patiently following him around, he extends his trunk out to the fledglings as if to say hello to his new feathered friends:

Cattle egrets are known to follow herds of elephants so that they can easily hunt their next meal; the presence and impact of the elephants flush bugs out of grass and underbrush.

Just saying...
Chas

ARtraveler
08-21-2014, 01:46 PM
I ran into a few of "them" when I was in the leather business. They usually had a leather belt on, leather shoes, and/or carried a leather handbag. It was fun to point that out if they were trying to make some kind of point.

Bob Denman
08-21-2014, 01:57 PM
Cute enough to melt the coldest heart... :clap: