PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi Spyder Ryders of America forming

ruthie
08-20-2014, 04:28 PM
Hi Mississippi Spyder Riders,

I am trying to form a Mississippi Spyder Ryder of America Group. My dealer, Hattiesburg Cycle, will be helping with any start cost and will provide a meeting place if needed.

Before we can get started we need to have 5 officers in place. The officers is, President, VP, Secretary, Teasers and Sgt. At Arms. I will be happy to fill one.

Please let me know if you will be interested in taking an officer position.

Yspyder@gmail.com

Keep Sept. 20, 2014 open. You will not want to miss a Spyder gathering on this date. Stay tune for more information about this gathering.

ruthie
08-22-2014, 08:07 PM
I am very excited to announce we are having our first ever Spyder Homecoming Event at our store Hattiesburg Cycles on September 20, 2014. I know what you are thinking, “I wonder what they are trying to sell me?” The great news is that we aren’t trying to sell you anything but we would like to enhance your ownership experience by having a great get together with other area Spyder owners. You will get to meet and talk with other people that have the same passion for the Spyder that you do. We hope to truly make this a unique event and have made plans for a few activities while you are here. We have a lot of Spyder specific valuable door prizes for you to possibly win and we will also have a technical session where our Service Department will give a Spyder specific presentation, followed by a session we are calling, “Ask the tech”. We are proud to have BRP master certified technicians on staff and one of the certified techs will be available to answer technical questions in a group setting. Another offer being made that day will be the ability to join a newly formed Chapter of Spyder Ryder of America. Hattiesburg Cycles is in - the process of starting a chapter for the riders and once it is set up, we will back off and let the riders have and run it as they wish. There are more and more Spyder specific events being held around the country and this may give you the opportunity to meet some great area folks to attend some of those events with! By the way, if you know other Spyder owners that didn’t purchase their Spyder from Hattiesburg Cycles, please let them know about this special day too! All Spyder riders are invited! Oh, I almost forgot to mention, we will have refreshments as well but only for the Spyder riders and their guests. While you are here you may want to check in with the service department on a great deal they will be offering on the day of the event which is our Outlaw Laser wheel alignment service. That service normally sells for $125 but on the day of the Spyder Homecoming it will be available for only $99.00. That’s a 20% discount! Be sure to ask them about the Elka suspension systems as well. We hope you put it on your calendar now and make plans to attend. Registration is not required but we are asking that you go online and register so we can have an approximate count on the number of people to prepare for. Register at http://www.hattiesburgcycles.com/--spyder-homecoming On behalf of the staff here at Hattiesburg Cycles, we want you to know that we truly appreciate your business.
Sincerely,
Larry Myatt
Owner and Spyder Rider

outlawsix
08-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Saw the little flyer at the service window today. Looking forward to it. BTW for those who don't know Hattiesburg Cycles is now doing laser alignments. If you were on the fence don't be. Go get it done and you will be shocked at how much of a difference it makes! I know i was.

Chupaca
08-23-2014, 07:58 PM
on getting a new chapter started fir "Spyder Ryder of America" I am a member of the San Diego and Los Angeles chapters and join in with others around here. I am also a National member...good luck and hope your up and running soon...:2thumbs::clap::clap:

Spyder601
09-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Just registered! Sounds like fun, and can't wait to meet everyone!

SpyderRx
09-01-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm registered also!

outlawsix
09-21-2014, 09:00 PM
It was a pleasure to meet all that came out. And Mrs Ruthie....you my dear are a hoot :)