PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Texas...

ataDude
09-30-2008, 09:23 PM
... ataDude here in Allen... a burb of Dallas.

Catch me here if you want... I do not post anymore on the SpyderTalk site due to not-so-smart prohibitions on cross-links.

In fact, you won't find any posts of mine over there, anymore ... I deleted all 200+ of them.

Happy motoring! See you on the road.

Thumperaustin
10-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Yo,
Spyder-less at this point, but once I get one ( maybe this Friday or in two weeks) we'll have to meet up and swap lies :-) I still have some old Biker Buddies up in the DFW area.

I use to have a 98 Green and Black Valk Tour...VSG, VOA,VRCC.
A few bike since then and currently on a KLX400 SR ( just sold a 06 F650 GS Dakar and a 07 Tiger) to be able to get the Spyder. The wait is killing me.

ataDude
10-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Oh, yeah? Did you go by "Thumper". I seem to remember a "Thumper" on the Valk forum... or was it the VTX... or the ST1300... or GL1800. :D I was ataBoy that morphed over time into ataDude.

I still get by VRCC occasionally... and was a life member in VOA. Hotglue gave me the nickname on one of the rides. It's a funny story.

Good luck on getting it! It's a hoot to ride once you get used to it. It handles the twisties just fine... but it will wear you out while you're doing it.

For "normal" riding, it's great all day long.

Yo,
Spyder-less at this point, but once I get one ( maybe this Friday or in two weeks) we'll have to meet up and swap lies :-) I still have some old Biker Buddies up in the DFW area.

I use to have a 98 Green and Black Valk Tour...VSG, VOA,VRCC.
A few bike since then and currently on a KLX400 SR ( just sold a 06 F650 GS Dakar and a 07 Tiger) to be able to get the Spyder. The wait is killing me.

Thumperaustin
10-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Thats funny, Hotgluge gave me the name " Thumper"
Ya know the VSG board shut down after Mulligan died. Saw Hotgule and FlamingoBabe at the Funeral....was a bad way to meet old friends. Saw Mosses a few weeks ago ( picked up the KLX in Dallas). Meet with Tigger a few Months ago down here in Austin. Talked to Skull last night.

vwatso
10-03-2008, 09:05 PM
ATADUDE,

How are things in your neck of the woods? We need to plan a ride between us?

vwatso

ataDude
10-03-2008, 10:35 PM
ATADUDE,

How are things in your neck of the woods? We need to plan a ride between us?

vwatso

You plan it... I will come...I have the time. I have an AR and MO ride in mid-October. Other than that, I have to be home by about Christmas. :thumbup:

hotglue
10-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Thats funny, Hotgluge gave me the name " Thumper"
Ya know the VSG board shut down after Mulligan died. Saw Hotgule and FlamingoBabe at the Funeral....was a bad way to meet old friends. Saw Mosses a few weeks ago ( picked up the KLX in Dallas). Meet with Tigger a few Months ago down here in Austin. Talked to Skull last night.
FB comes to this board a lot..she wants a Spyder too!
Ya can tell it's getting close to halloween....hotGLUGE.... hotGULE..???lol

hg

ataDude
10-04-2008, 06:03 PM
FB comes to this board a lot..she wants a Spyder too!
Ya can tell it's getting close to halloween....hotGLUGE.... hotGULE..???lol

hg

HA. He gave you a new name... for a change. FB should get one... then she could whip your *^%$# in the twisties.

How are you doing? Still looking for BBQ info on BBR. :clap: