PDA

View Full Version : Check-In for a Spyder count

jedd
09-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Lets get a group if possible:2thumbs:
Jim

pphantom538
09-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Silver SE-5 NJ. Custom paint when the frost arrives.

3tracs
10-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Lets get a group if possible:2thumbs:
Jim

Although I don't have a Spyder yet, (:pray:) I'd love the opportunity to be a part of the group. Hopefully my V-Star would be able to keep up! :doorag:

spydeebike
10-02-2008, 10:12 PM
silver spyder with micron from long island, NY

McGone
10-08-2008, 05:48 PM
I would be interested in joining a group. I have PE 1967 silver in Blue Grass, IA. I have 19,000 miles on it now.

3tracs
10-12-2008, 12:46 AM
I would be interested in joining a group. I have PE 1967 silver in Blue Grass, IA. I have 19,000 miles on it now.

:shocked: 19k on it already?!? Holy cow that's a lot! Great job! How's it holding up? :thumbup:

McGone
10-13-2008, 06:23 PM
I have had to change the rear tire after 14,500 miles. I have a clutch sensor error message but it still runs fine. Had the 6,000 miles inspection done in Alaska and the valves were right on spec. The technicans say that the check engine errors and codes should not stop you from riding. Only limp home mode errors to be concerned about.

jedd
10-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Very nice McGone I wanna do Alaska trip how was it?

spydeebike
10-15-2008, 07:44 PM
19000 miles in alsaska brrrrrrrrr cold

McGone
10-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Very nice McGone I wanna do Alaska trip how was it?
Alaska ride was great. The Spyder made it safer riding on the construction and the Dalton Highway with the gravel. The traction control got a work out in the slippery mud. I want to go back to Alaska again, but I would probably go in May-June when there is less chance of rain.

tatt2r
10-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Alaska ride was great. The Spyder made it safer riding on the construction and the Dalton Highway with the gravel. The traction control got a work out in the slippery mud. I want to go back to Alaska again, but I would probably go in May-June when there is less chance of rain.

i'm thinking hawaii
new hampshire silver spyder (pe2266) 8000 miles ... not bad i work 6 days a week

Burt
11-13-2008, 11:10 PM
New Red SM5 in Griswold IA. Hope we can get something going.

3tracs
11-16-2008, 06:24 PM
New Red SM5 in Griswold IA. Hope we can get something going.

:congrats:welcome Congrats on the new Spyder! A red SM5 is exactly what I'm looking for when the day comes! :thumbup:

Do you plan on riding it through our nice Iowa winter? :yikes:

Jeaux
11-16-2008, 07:19 PM
New Millenium Yellow SM5 Spyder in Little Rock, Arkansas.............
Wife and I out riding it today...Leaves changing are truly beautiful from the seat of the Spyder !!!

Burt
11-18-2008, 10:04 PM
:congrats:welcome Congrats on the new Spyder! A red SM5 is exactly what I'm looking for when the day comes! :thumbup:

Do you plan on riding it through our nice Iowa winter? :yikes:

I'm planning on doing some riding this winter. Rode Sunday in the mid forties and it wasn't too bad. I just wish that would be as cold as it gets, but we know better than that.:(

Questions
02-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Just pulled the trigger on a 2009 yellow SM5. Took a bit of coaxing the dealer to allow a test drive on a cold 20 degree day in Iowa, but that made the decision. Donned the snowmobile suit and gloves and away I went. Hope to take delivery in April. Can't wait.:spyder:

jeuchler
02-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Just pulled the trigger on a 2009 yellow SM5. Took a bit of coaxing the dealer to allow a test drive on a cold 20 degree day in Iowa, but that made the decision. Donned the snowmobile suit and gloves and away I went. Hope to take delivery in April. Can't wait.:spyder:

Welcome, tomcat!

The next two months will be sweet torture! Seriously, see if you can devote a half-hour or more a day to reading through these posts--interrupted occasionally by watching that DVD I'm sure the dealer gave you--and get as much info as you can into your head before you pick it up in the spring.

:thumbup:

3tracs
02-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Although I don't have a Spyder yet, (:pray:) I'd love the opportunity to be a part of the group. Hopefully my V-Star would be able to keep up! :doorag:

I am happy to report that I am now a Spyder owner, and am interested in starting a local club... I have an email address set up for a group called the "Corridor Spyder Ryders" and hopefully a website on the way. The group is already listed on BRP's site in the community section of Spyder Ryder.

(email: corridorspyderryders@gmail.com)

What do you say? :2thumbs:

Harry Ehmsen

docdoru
02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
I am happy to report that I am now a Spyder owner, and am interested in starting a local club... I have an email address set up for a group called the "Corridor Spyder Ryders" and hopefully a website on the way. The group is already listed on BRP's site in the community section of Spyder Ryder.

(email: corridorspyderryders@gmail.com)

What do you say? :2thumbs:

Harry Ehmsen

:thumbup:

Big Arm
02-09-2010, 10:54 PM
I am happy to report that I am now a Spyder owner, and am interested in starting a local club...

:congrats: 3tracs, on the purchase of your spyder :2thumbs:
Wish I were closer to that group over there on the east side of the state.
If I ever get over that way, I'll give you a shout.

3tracs
02-10-2010, 12:02 PM
:congrats: 3tracs, on the purchase of your spyder :2thumbs:
Wish I were closer to that group over there on the east side of the state.
If I ever get over that way, I'll give you a shout.

Sounds good, please let me know! :thumbup:

jedd
02-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Very nice 3tracs we need winter to end and riding to start!!
Jim:thumbup:

3tracs
02-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Very nice 3tracs we need winter to end and riding to start!!

That is for sure!
I'm going a bit stir crazy just looking at it in the garage, but hopefully will start installing the goodies I've collected for it in the next couple of weeks... that should help a little.

Questions
05-10-2011, 08:40 PM
My wife and I are new Spyder owners here in Davenport.
We just purchased a new 2011 RSS, SE5 in orange metallic.
Can't wait to get some riding time on this baby!

jedd
05-14-2011, 01:06 PM
My wife and I are new Spyder owners here in Davenport.
We just purchased a new 2011 RSS, SE5 in orange metallic.
Can't wait to get some riding time on this baby!

Awesome tman Thursday nights are bike nights at Ducky's Lagoon I try to get down there when it is nice ever want to meet up there or anyone shoot me a PM Its in Andalusia IL. across river from Muscatine IA. I've been down 5-6 times always fun people and a nice ride.

jedd
05-15-2011, 10:59 AM
I'll try to remember when I will go next sometimes it is last minute trip:thumbup:

Questions
05-17-2011, 11:49 AM
No problem Jedd. I was actually there last Thursday. Everybody loved the spyder.

Awesome tman Thursday nights are bike nights at Ducky's Lagoon I try to get down there when it is nice ever want to meet up there or anyone shoot me a PM Its in Andalusia IL. across river from Muscatine IA. I've been down 5-6 times always fun people and a nice ride.